- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport
- Airport transfers on private basis
- All transport and game drives on safari sector will be in a 4x4 Land cruiser with pop-up roof
- English Speaking safari guide
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All Park fees and government taxes
- Filtered water will be provided in safari vehicles and clients will be provided with a reusable water bottle
- Visas and international flights/regional flights
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips and porterage
- Personal travel, baggage, and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry, and any items of a personal nature
- Balloon Safari (quoted separately)
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the itinerary
Christmas Supplement & Easter Supplement will be added to the tour cost if applicable.
Child supplement is available on request
We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
Passengers should bring only soft sided bags
Due to limited luggage space in vehicles, suitcases are unsuitable for scheduled road safaris. We recommend luggage packed in inexpensive barrel/sausage bags or soft sided bags not exceeding 15kgs and 65x46 cm.
Excess luggage can be handed over to the representative at time of briefing. It will be handed over to you on your return from safari. Additional costs may apply to pick up drop off luggage at specific points