- Travel on a luxury motorcoach with WC on board
- 8 nights’ 4* hotel accommodation
- 8 x Breakfast
- 1 x Liverpudlian Lunch at Strawberry Field
- 1 x Welsh Dinner in Conwy
- 1 x English Dinner in York
- Services of an expert Tour Director
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Walking tour of Bath
- Private tour of Halen Mon sea salt distillery & tasting
- Entry to Caernarfon Castle, Wales
- Panoramic tour of Liverpool
- Entry to Strawberry Field
- Steam train ride from Haverthwaite to Lakeside
- Cruise on Lake Windermere
- Private tour of the National Piping Centre, Glasgow
- Private tour of a Scottish whisky distillery with tasting
- Walking tour of Edinburgh
- Entry to Edinburgh Castle, Scotland
- Entry to Alnwick Castle
- Walking tour of York
- Walking tour of Cambridge
- Gratuities (discretionary)
- Transfers before or after your tour
- Accommodation before or after your tour
- Lunch & dinner except where stated
Hotels Envisaged (either as listed or of a property of a similar standard will be provided)
Bath - Hotel Indigo Bath.
Conwy - The Quay Hotel & Spa.
Liverpool - Hard Day’s Night Hotel.
Glasgow - AC Hotel by Marriott Glasgow.
Edinburgh - Doubletree by Edinburgh Hilton City Centre.
York - Doubletree by Hilton York.
Unearth the iconic and mysterious site of Stonehenge
Experience the Georgian architecture of beautiful Bath
Indulge in a 3 course Welsh Dinner with stunning views of Conwy
Uncover a beautiful sea salt refinery in Wales
Relax in the fresh air of dramatic Snowdonia
Discover Strawberry Field – the magical garden escape of John Lennon, with 2-course lunch
Step back in time on a steam train ride through the Lake District
Take a breath-taking cruise across Lake Windermere
Learn how to play the Bagpipes in Glasgow’s most famous school
Taste a dram or two of whisky in one of Scotland’s celebrated distilleries
Witness the majestic Edinburgh Castle, home to Scotland’s Crown Jewels
Walk in the footsteps of film stars at Alnwick Castle
Marvel at a real life ‘Diagon Alley’ in York
Enjoy a 3 course dinner in one of York’s historic inns
Explore quintessential England in the University town of Cambridge
Tour starts: 8:45am: Meet your Guide in the lobby of The Cumberland Hotel, 6 Bryanston Street, London W1H 7DL. Tour will depart promptly at 9am.
Tour finishes: Day Nine on arrival back into London (The Cumberland Hotel) at approximately 6pm.
*On days where there is no Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace we will visit Horse Guards Parade.
**We visit the exterior of 251 Menlove Avenue. # A vegetarian/vegan option of Butternut Squash curry is available as an alternative.