- Meals detailed in the quotation
- Private transfers & excursions with English speaking guide
- Transfers: Our transfer rate includes transportation for one suitcase per person up to 23 kg (50 pounds) plus one hand luggage. If you plan to travel with additional luggage, please notify us in advance to assign a vehicle with sufficient capacity for the transfer. Bear in mind that this change may generate additional costs
- Accommodaton in 3 -4* properties. In all hotels, check-in time is from 3:00 pm and check-out between 11:00 am-1:00pm. Early check-in or late check-out are not included, unless specified in the quote
- International / Domestic Airfare
- Optional activities
- Other meals, drinks, tips and other personal expenses or services not specified on the program
- Personal equipment
- Travel insurance
- Voluntary tips for guides or drivers
- Travel and medical insurance
- Any items not mentioned as included
3 star Hotel B3 Virrey 3* - Bureau Room
Note: A supplement will apply for twin accommodation, only available in Junior room
4 star Hotel The Artisan 4* /- Capital Room
Note: This rate is valid from Friday to Saturday nights. From Sunday to Thursday nights a supplement will apply.
Note: A supplement will apply for twin accommodation, only available in Metropolitan room.
3 star Hotel Hacienda San Jose 4* - Standard Room
Note: This rate is valid Monday to Thrusday nights during low season.
Note: This rate is NOT valid Friday to Sunday nights and during the following high season period: 02.04.23 – 10.04.23 / 10.06.23 – 02.07.23
/ 08.10.23 – 14.10.23 / 10.12.23 – 09.01.24 and all National Holiday weekends. Supplement will apply.
4 star Hotel Hacienda Sazagua 4* - Standard Room
Note: This rate is not valid during the following periods: 01.04.23 - 10.04.23 / 01.07.23 - 31.07.23 / 07.10.23 - 15.10.23 / 15.12.23 - 15.01.24.
Supplement will apply.
3 star Hotel Kartaxa 3*/ Bed & Breakfast Petite Room
Note: This rate is valid Sunday to Thrusday nights during low season.
Note: This rate is not valid Friday to Saturday nights in low season, during the following high season periods: 14.12.22 – 28.02.23 / 22.03.23 –
27.03.23 (FICCI) / 02.04.23 – 08.04.23 / 15.06.23 – 15.07.23 / 11.11.23 – 18.11.23 / 14.12.23 – 31.12.23 and all National Holiday
weekends. Supplement will apply.
Note: Twin accommodation is only allowed in Petite Plus and Kartaxa room. A supplement will apply for twin accommodation.
4 star Hotel Boutique Ananda 4*- Superior Room
Note: This rate is not valid during the following periods: 22.03.23 - 27.03.23 / 06.04.23 - 09.04.23 / 20.09.23 - 22.09.23 / 16.11.23 - 19.11.23
/ 15.12.23 - 15.01.24. Supplement will apply.
Note: A supplement will apply for twin accommodation, only available in Deluxe room.
Tayrona National Park
3 star Playa Koralia 3* SUP - Standard Room
Note: This rate is NOT valid during the following period: 17.03.23 – 20.03.23 / 31.03.23 – 09.04.23 / 28.04.23 – 01.05.23 / 01.06.23 – 31.08.23 / 13.10.23 – 16.10.23 / 03.11.23 – 13.11.23 / 01.12.23 - 31.12.23. A minimum stay of 5 nights will be required during the following
periods: 24.12.22 - 10.01.23 / 24.12.23 - 10.01.24. Supplement will apply.
4 star Cayena Beach Villa 4* / - Junior Room
Note: This rate applies Friday and Saturday nights in low season (01.03.23 - 01.04.23 / 09.04.23 - 14.12.23). A reduction will apply Sunday to Thursday nights in low season.
Note: This rate is not valid during the following periods: 16.01.23 - 28.02.23 / 02.04.23 - 09.04.23 / 15.12.23 - 15.01.24. Supplement will apply.
- Supplements will apply for twin accommodation at B3 Virrey, The Artisan in Bogotá, Kartaxa and Anandá in Cartagena, only available in junior room, Metropolitan, Petite Plus and Kartaxa and Deluxe room respectively.
- The Gold Museum is closed on Mondays & Botero Museum is closed on Tuesdays.
- Panoramic City tour in Cartagena includes the visit to La Popa, San Felipe’s castle and San Pedro Claver church.
- The transfer from Cartagena to area near Tayrona National Park lasts approximately 5 hours by car.
- Transfers do not include National Park entrance fee (approx. AUD 49 low season / AUD 60 high season)
- Please note that Hotel Playa Koralia is not offering the full board plan and has therefore been quoted under Bed & Breakfast plan. Cayena Beach Villa remains in half board plan.
- Please note that Playa Koralia is a basic hotel. It does not have hot water, but due to the climate of the area, the water is not freezing. It has a ceiling fan, but no air conditioning. The hotel also does not offer red meat in its food. Although the property is close to the sea, it is important to keep in mind that depending on the season the swell can be very strong.
- It is important to note that the two hotels are located outside the Tayrona National Park, approximately 15 - 30 minutes by car from the Park.
- Tayrona National Park usually closes three times a year. The expected closing dates for 2023 are the following: 01.06.23 - 15.06.23 / 19.10.23 - 02.11.23 (Dates to be confirmed).
- The transfer from area near Tayrona to Santa Marta lasts approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes by car.