Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day - on board drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists) - double-occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom - assistance from our onboard multilingual host/hostess - welcome cocktail - gala dinner - onboard entertainment - travel assistance and repatriation insurance - all port fees.
Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers - cancellation and baggage insurance - optional excursions (must be reserved and paid for on board or at travel agency) - transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points - personal expenses - the concert of Viennese music.
*Price based on double occupancy
Several ships available for this cruise are MS Beethoven, MS Douce France and MS Vivaldi.
Accommodation available for Pre and Post Cruise on request.
For other amazing cruise itineraries and destinations, please contact our Destination specialists.
(Shore Excursions available on request) No shore excursion on the non listed days.
Child discount (2-9 years) : - 20% (On request)
Valid national identity card or passport required. Non-EU nationals are advised to consult their embassy or consulate.
- From the Austrian capital to the Pannonian steppe grasslands, experience everything the Danube has to offer
- The Musts:(1)
- The Puszta, at the heart of the wild Hungarian grasslands
- Budapest, the vibrant, modern Hungarian capital with an affluent past
- Evening of entertainment in Budapest with traditional costumes and dance
- A local view of Vienna and a visit to the Konzerthaus, one of the city's impressive concert halls(2)
THE GGTS DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included