- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport
- Airport transfers on private basis
- All transport and game drives on safari sector will be in a 4x4 Land cruiser with pop-up roof
- English Speaking safari guide
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All Park fees and government taxes
- Filtered water will be provided in safari vehicles and clients will be provided with a reusable water bottle
- Internal scheduled flights as specified (flights that are shown booked by GGTS)
- Visas and international flights/regional flights
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips and porterage
- Personal travel, baggage, and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry, and any items of a personal nature
- Balloon Safari (quoted separately)
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Passengers should bring soft sided bags on safaris.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- Due to limited luggage space in vehicles and internal aircrafts, hard suitcases are unsuitable for road-based safaris. We recommend soft sided suitcases and bags
- Travellers’ cheques are generally not accepted.
Due to limited luggage space in vehicles, suitcases are unsuitable for scheduled road safaris. We recommend luggage packed in inexpensive barrel/sausage bags or soft sided bags not exceeding 15kgs and 65x46 cm.
Excess luggage can be handed over to the representative at time of briefing for storage in Arusha. Additional costs per booking will apply to handle excess luggage until your return to Arusha from the safari. This service can be pre-booked alternatively clients can pay for this directly on the ground.