- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport
- Airport transfers on private basis
- All transport and game drives on safari sector will be in a 4x4 Land cruiser with pop-up roof
- English Speaking safari guide
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All Park fees and government taxes
- Filtered water will be provided in safari vehicles
- Internal scheduled flights as specified (flights that are shown booked by GGTS)
- Visas and international flights/regional flights
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips and porterage
- Personal travel, baggage, and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry, and any items of a personal nature
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the itinerary
Hotels Envisaged OR Similar
Dar es Salaam - Dar Es Salaam Serena Hotel (Standard Room)
Serengeti - Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge (Standard Room)
Zanzibar - Blue Bay Beach Resort (Garden Room)
Minimum 02 pax required to operate tour.
In order to qualify for the above rate, tour must start and finish within the specific dates.
Easter Supplement – 27 Mar 2024 – 01 Apr 2024 - AUD 89 per person per night
No reduction for 3rd adult
Third Adult Rates available on request.
Please note that the above rates are based on using economical flight. In case there is no flight availability then an additional supplement will occur:
Kindly note: No reservations have been made. Accommodations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Passengers should bring soft sided bags on safaris.
All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15 kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
Due to limited luggage space in vehicles and internal aircrafts, hard suitcases are unsuitable for road-based safaris. We recommend soft sided suitcases and bags.
Travellers’ cheques generally are not accepted in East Africa. US bank notes cannot be older than 2004 and must have the most current security markings (large portrait of the presidents).
Cancellation policy as per agent’s agreement or advised separately where high-end properties are used
We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
Passengers arriving to Tanzania may be required to provide proof of vaccination against yellow fever.