• 12 overnights at centrally located 3-4 star hotels.
• 12 x buffet breakfast.
• Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice.
• Personalized welcome package.
• Entrances to Wawel Castle in Krakow, St. John’s Cathedral in Warsaw, Bialowieski National Park, Peter and Paul Church in Vilnius, Rundale Palace and medieval Great Guild Hall in Tallinn.
• Service of English and German speaking tour escort on all tours.
• Service of Italian and Spanish speaking tour escort on all tours.
• High-speed train tickets Krakow-Warsaw (2nd class).
• Service of 1st class motor coaches or 1st class
vans throughout the itinerary
• Portage at hotels
Other meals, drinks, tips and other personal expenses or services not specified on the program
Voluntary tips for guides or drivers
Travel and medical insurance
Any items not mentioned as included
Krakow - Hotel Mercure Krakow Stare Miasto **** or similar
Warsaw - Hotel Radisson Blu Sobieski**** or similar Białystok - Hotel Ibis Styles Bialystok*** or similar
Vilnius - Hotel Radisson Blu Lietuva **** or similar
Riga - Hotel Radisson Blu Latvija**** or similar
Tallinn - Hotel Radisson Blu Olympia**** or similar.
Rates for Optional Activities, Transfers and Meals are available on request.
Departure on Tuesday.