Meeru Island Resort & Spa welcomes you to a tropical paradise of coconut palm trees, long stretches of white sandy beach, surrounded by sparkling clear, warm water in a turquoise lagoon and colorful coral reefs teeming with abundant marine life.
A 55-minute scenic speedboat transfer will bring you to this untouched, natural paradise from Velana International Airport. Read more about Meeru’s speedboat transfer policy.
Meeru is a multiple-award winning Resort in the Maldives and is rated as the top All Inclusive Resort with family-friendly facilities, personalized service and the comforts of a second home.
With 284 guest rooms in 5 room categories, Meeru offers comfortable accommodation with tropical decor modern amenities, whether close to the beach or over-the-water.
The 2 main Buffet Restaurants provide “all-you-can-eat” style dining, with delicious and freshly prepared cuisine for you to enjoy… Including Theme Nights!
Each of the 4 “optional” A la Carte dining options offer unique dining experiences, from Asian cuisine to meals served on pre-heated “Hot Rocks”.
Enjoy refreshing beverages, colorful cocktails and even Maldivian kurumba from the 6 Bars available on Meeru, each with a location that provides stunning ocean views.
The various entertainment, sports, and activities are designed to keep you entertained throughout your holiday, no matter you are with your friends, family or a loved one.
Resort Used: Meeru Island Resort & Spa
Rates for other category rooms also available on request
"* All the rates quoted in this contract are inclusive of 10% service charge, 16% T-GST and AUD 13 Green Tax on room rates.
* If any tax revision comes into effect all the new taxes should be borne by the tour operator/company.
* Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
* Rates are not applicable for tour, conference, meeting, or incentive groups.
* Third adult is subject to maximum occupancy and bedding allocation.
* Adults only facilities are for guests of 18 years and older.
* Children below 18 years will only be accommodated in Garden Room, Beach Villas and Family Villa.
* Adults only (age 18 years and older) are accommodated in the Jacuzzi Beach Villas, Water Front Villas and Jacuzzi Water Villas.
* All persons confirmed in the same room and/or a family or group in separate rooms must be confirmed for the same food and/or beverage plan and for the entire length of stay.
* Resort will invoice minimum 3 nights. Unoccupied nights will be invoiced at contracted room rate.
* Group Bookings: Groups, for any group bookings (7 rooms and above), which requires a separate group quotation please contact the Sales / Reservations Department.
Check-in / Check-out times:
* Check In time is at 14.00hrs. All guests Arriving before 14:00hrs will be accommodated as rooms become available. We recommend to book one day prior to arrival to guarantee early check-in.
* Check-Out time is at 12.00hrs. Late checkout until 15:00hrs is chargeable at 50% of daily room rate (subject to room availability). Late checkout after
15:00hrs is chargeable at 100% of daily room rate."
"* Welcome Drink: Complimentary
* Renewal of Wedding Vows: Packages available. To be advised separately.
* Free Wi Fi: Provided in all guest rooms and most public areas"
"* Meeru schedules speedboat transfers to and from Velana International Airport (Male’ International Airport) to coincide with the arrival and departure flights of Meeru’s guests. The speedboat transfer time is about 55 minutes.
* Upon exiting the customs area, guests enter the Arrival Hall, then proceed to the nearby Crown & Champa Resorts’ booth,
#59, here an airport representative will be able to assist with the next steps of the journey. Guests usually wait no longer than an hour at the Airport before a scheduled speedboat transfer departs to Meeru. In rare instances, such as international flight arrival is delays or a baggage claims, guests will need a special form and in this case boat departure time may be extended.
* International flight departure regulations require guests to check-in at the airline ticket counter no later than 2 hours prior the flight’s departure time.
* The last speedboat departure from Meeru to the airport is scheduled no later than 1900hrs.
* The last speedboat departure from the airport to Meeru is scheduled no later than 0200hrs.
* Guests who cannot connect with the 0200hrs speedboat departure from the airport to Meeru, may choose to overnight at Champa Central Hotel, Male', or remain at the airport. In any event, their speedboat departure from the airport to Meeru is usually scheduled that same morning at around 0830hrs, and which will be confirmed upon their arrival at the airport, by their local ground handling agent.
*In rare instances, due to circumstances outside the control of Meeru, such as unfavorable weather conditions, the speedboat schedule maybe changed, in which case, Meeru assumes no liability for guests’ expenses related to these changes."
"* Children are accommodated only in the Garden Rooms, Beach Villas and Family Villa.
* Children charges are applied when staying above standard occupancy of the room category.
* Baby-cot available upon on request and required to be booked in advance.
* Child rate is inclusive of full board meals at Farivalhu Restaurant."
Christmas Eve Dinner (24/12/23) - AUD 333 Per Person
New Year Gala Dinner (31/12/23) - AUD 444 Per Person
All prices are indicative and starting from prices. Final price will be available based on availability and dates of travel.