Offering a private beach area and water sports facilities, Kuredu Island Resort & Spa is a beach front property situated in Kuredu in the Lhaviyani Atoll Region. The resort has an outdoor pool, a spa centre and a fitness centre which is complimentary for the guests.
A 24-hour front desk and tour desk service is provided. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar and on-site restaurant.
All rooms include a mini bar. Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa bath or a hot tub.Free toiletries are provided in all rooms.
You will find a hairdresser's at the property.
Bike hire is available at this resort. Guests can also engage in golfing, snorkelling, canoeing and fishing.
Resort Used: Kuredu Island Resort & Spa
Rates for other category rooms also available on request
"* All the rates quoted in this contract are inclusive of 10% service charge, 16% T-GST and AUD 13 Green Tax on room rates.
* If any tax revision comes into effect all the new taxes should be borne by the tour operator/company.
* Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
* Rates are not applicable for tour, conference, meeting, or incentive groups
* Third adult is subject to maximum occupancy and bedding allocation.
* Adults only facilities are for guests of 18 years and older.
* Only guests of 18 years and older are accommodated in the Sangu Jacuzzi Beach Villa, Sangu Water Villas and the Sangu Honeymoon Suite.
* All persons confirmed in the same room and/or a family or group in separate rooms must be confirmed for the same food and/or beverage plan and for the entire length of stay
* Resort will invoice minimum 3 nights for Full board (FB). Unoccupied nights will be invoiced at contract room rate.
* Groups, for any group bookings (7 rooms and above), which requires a separate group quotation please contact the Sales & Marketing Department.
Check-in / Check-out times:
* Check In time is at 14.00hrs. All guests arriving before 14:00hrs will be accommodated as rooms become available.
We recommend to book one day prior to arrival to guarantee early check-in.
* Check-Out time is at 12.00hrs. Late checkout until 15:00hrs is chargeable at 50% of daily room rate (subject to room
availability). Late checkout after 15:00hrs is chargeable at 100% of daily room rate."
"* Welcome Drink: Complimentary
* Renewal of Wedding Vows: Packages available. To be advised separately.
* Free Wi Fi: Provided in all guest rooms and most public areas."
* Baggage allowance is 20 kg check-in and 5 kg carry-on luggage. Any access luggage is chargeable at AUD 12 per kg payable at the airport unless pre-arranged with the property. In extraordinary circumstances, luggage may be transported by a later flight (as per safety regulations and Seaplane company policies & procedures).
* Guest details including full names of all travelling guests and international flight details are required at least 5 days prior to arrival to confirm reservation. Failure to do so may result in delays and extended waiting time at the Lounge.
* Guests arriving on an international flight which cannot connect to the last seaplane of the day to Kuredu (usually departs no later than about 1600hrs Maldives Time) may choose to overnight at a hotel in and around Airport or at the capital city Male.
* Seaplane is available during daylight hours only and subject to weather conditions. In rare instances, due to circumstances beyond the control of the seaplane company and/or Kuredu, such as unfavorable weather conditions, the seaplane may depart earlier or later than scheduled to/from Kuredu, in which case, neither the seaplane company nor Kuredu assume liability for any related expenses incurred by guests.
* The last flight departure from Kuredu is around 1600hrs or earlier subject to seaplane company operation.
* Any cancellation less than 48 hours and no-show will incur charges as follow; AUD 411.00 per person.
* Rebooking after no-show will incur AUD 411.00 per person. This situation rarely occurs, however if an international
flight arrival is delayed so long that the guest cannot connect to his confirmed seaplane flight, then this charge is collected from the guest upon arrival at Resort (unless the tour operator agrees to pay)."
"* Only guests of 12 years and older may use the “O” Resort swimming pool, dine at the “O” Resort Restaurant and “O” Bar.
* Children below 12 years are welcome in the Garden Bungalows, Beach Bungalows, Premium Beach Bungalows, Beach Villas, Premium Beach Villas, Jacuzzi Beach Villas and Private Pool Villas; Children above 12 years are welcome in the O Beach Villa and O Jacuzzi Beach Villas.
* Children charges are applied when staying above standard occupancy of the room category.
* Baby-cot available upon on request and required to be booked in advance."
Christmas Eve Dinner (24/12/23) - AUD 267 Per Person
New Year Gala Dinner (31/12/23) - AUD 444 Per Person
All prices are indicative and starting from prices. Final price will be available based on availability and dates of travel.