Resort Used: Kudadoo Maldives on AAA (Anything, Anytime, Anywhere Experience).
"* All the rates quoted in this contract are inclusive of 10% service charge, 16% T-GST and AUD 13 Green Tax on room rates.
* If any tax revision comes into effect all the new taxes should be borne by the tour operator/company.
* Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
* Rates are inclusive of AAA (Anything Anytime Anywhere Experience); i.e. All meals, Destination dining, Beverages, Spa, Selection of Activities and Excursions that are provided by Kudadoo Private Island as well as Facilities and Services at Hurawalhi Island Resort except 5.8 Undersea Restaurant.
* Rates are not applicable for tour, conference, meeting, or incentive groups.
* The above rates do not apply for an exclusive booking of the entire Resort and Please contact Sales and Marketing for enquiries regarding Island buyout.
* Renewal of Wedding Vows: Wedding concierge available on site, and will arrange tailor made arrangements on request at an additional charge
* Group Bookings: Groups, for any group bookings (7 rooms and above), which requires a separate group quotation please contact the Sales & Marketing Department.
Check-in / Check-out times:
* Check In time is at 14.00hrs. All guests Arriving before 14:00hrs will be accommodated as rooms become available. We recommend to book one day prior to arrival to guarantee early check-in.
* Check-Out time is at 12.00hrs. Late checkout until 15:00hrs is chargeable at 50% of daily room rate (subject to room availability). Late checkout after 15:00hrs is chargeable at 100% of daily room rate."
Anything Anytime Anywhere Experience
"Included in the stay: All meals, Destination dining at Kudadoo only, Beverages, Spa, Selected Activities and Excursions that are provided by Kudadoo Private Island as well as facilities and services at Hurawalhi Island Resort except 5.8 Undersea Restaurant.
* Baggage allowance is 20 kg check-in and 5 kg carry-on luggage. Any excess luggage is chargeable at an additional charge per kg, payable at the airport unless pre-arranged with the property. In extraordinary circumstances, luggage may be transported by a later flight (as per safety regulations and Seaplane policies & procedures).
*Guest details including full names of all travelling guests and international flight details are required at least 5 days prior to arrival to confirm reservation. Failure to do so may result in delays and extended waiting time at the Lounge.
* Guests arriving on an international flight which cannot connect to the last seaplane of the day to Kudadoo (usually departs no later than about 1600hrs Maldives Time) may choose to overnight at a hotel in and around Airport or at the capital city Male.
* Seaplane is available during daylight hours only and subject to weather conditions. In rare instances, due to circumstances beyond the control of the seaplane company and/or Kudadoo, such as unfavorable weather conditions, the seaplane may depart earlier or later than scheduled to/from Kudadoo, in which case, neither the seaplane company nor Kudadoo assume liability for any related expenses incurred by guests.
* The last flight departure from Kudadoo is around 1600hrs or earlier subject to seaplane company operation.
* Any cancellation less than 48 hours and no-show will incur charges as follow: AUD 544.00 per person
* Rebooking after no-show will incur AUD 544.00 per person. This situation rarely occurs, however if an international flight arrival is delayed so long that the guest cannot connect to his confirmed seaplane flight, then this charge is collected from the guest upon arrival at Resort (unless the tour operator agrees to pay).
Kudadoo Lounge (at Seaplane Terminal) :Lounge is complimentary and includes: a cold face towel, water, carbonated beverages and Free WI FI."
"* Kudadoo accommodates guests of all ages.
* Child under 2 years old, no charge for accommodation, transfer and other supplement.
* Child at age of 2 years old and above, all charges as per adult rates.
* Child under 15 years old must be cared by guests own nanny, Kudadoo does not provide babysitting service for children at this age range.
* Child under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult staying in a residence.
* Child under 15 years old is not allowed to visit Hurawalhi or dining in 5.8 restaurant."
"* Resort will invoice minimum 3 nights during Summer Season 01/05/24 – 31/10/24
* Resort will invoice minimum 3 nights during Shoulder Season (01/11/23 – 23/12/23), & High Season (11/01/24 – 30/04/24).
* Resort will invoice minimum 5 nights during Peak Season 24/12/23 - 10/01/24
* Unoccupied nights will be invoiced at contract room rate"
X Mas Eve Dinner - 24/12/2023 - AUD 1333 Per Person
New Year Eve Dinner - 31/12/2023 - AUD 2000 Per Person
“ All prices are indicative and starting from prices. Final price will be available based on availability and dates of travel”.