- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport.
- Airport transfers on private basis
- All transport and game drives on safari sector will be in a 4x4 Land cruiser with pop-up roof.
- English Speaking safari guide.
- Meals and accommodation as specified.
- All Park fees and government taxes.
- Filtered water will be provided in safari vehicles.
- Internal scheduled flights as specified.
- Visas and international flights/regional flights
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips and porterage
- Personal travel, baggage, and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry, and any items of a personal nature
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the itinerary
Hotels Envisaged OR Similar
Arusha (Lake Duluti) - Arusha Serena Hotel on Half Board Basis.
Lake Manyara National Park - Lake Manyara Serena on Full board basis
Serengeti National Park - Serengeti Serena Lodge on Full board basis
Ngorongoro Crater - Ngorongoro Serena Lodge on Full board basis
Arusha - Arusha Serena Hotel on Full board basis
Minimum 02 pax required to operate tour
In order to qualify for the above rate, tour must start and finish within the specific dates
Kindly note: No reservations have been made. Accommodations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Festive and New Year Supplement [24 Dec to 01 Jan 2024/25] - AUD 100.00 per person per night
Easter Supplement [29,30,31 Mar, & 01 Aril 2024] - AUD 89.00 per person per night
Child/Third Adult Rates available on request.
Passengers should bring soft sided bags on safaris.
All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15 kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
Due to limited luggage space in vehicles and internal aircrafts, hard suitcases are unsuitable for road-based safaris. We recommend soft sided suitcases and bags.
Travellers’ cheques generally are not accepted in East Africa. US bank notes cannot be older than 2004 and must have the most current security markings (large portrait of the presidents).
We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
Passengers arriving to Kenya and Tanzania may be required to provide proof of vaccination against yellow fever.