- Meet and greet services
- Airport Transfers in safari bus on Private basis
- All transport and game drives on safari sector will be in a 4x4 vehicle with pop-up roof (maximum 7 passengers) with an English/Bi-lingual (French, German, Italian) speaking driver-guide on Private basis
- Guaranteed window seat
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- Mineral water during game drives
- Visas and international flights
- Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities
- Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Balloon Safari
Pick up Point City Centre or Nairobi Airport
Drop off Point City Centre or Nairobi Airport 1330h
Safari Briefing: Day 02 at 0700hrs approx.
Departs on Day 02: 0730hrs approx.
Returns on Day 07: 1330hrs approx. (flights to be booked 1600hrs onwards)
Christmas Supplement (24 Dec 2019 to 01 Jan 2020 inclusive) & Easter Supplement (10 April 2020 to 13 April 2020 inclusive) will be applicable during the said period.
Child supplement is available on request
We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
Passengers should bring only soft sided bags
Due to limited luggage space in vehicles, suitcases are unsuitable for road safaris. We recommend luggage packed in inexpensive barrel/sausage bags or soft sided bags not exceeding 15kgs and 65x46 cm.
Excess luggage can be handed over to the representative at time of briefing. It will be handed over to you on your return from safari. Additional costs may apply to pick up drop off luggage at specific points.