Resort used: Kagi Maldives Spa Island
"* Rates are inclusive of 16% Goods and Services Tax (GST), 10% service charge & AUD 13.00 Government Green Tax per person. per night.
* Rates are based on Bed and Breakfast Basis.
* If any tax revision comes into effect all the new taxes should be borne by the tour operator/company.
* Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
* Resort accepts only guests of age 12 years and older.
* Rates are not applicable for tour, conference, meeting, or incentive groups.
* Resort will invoice minimum 3 nights. Unoccupied nights will be invoiced at contract rate.
* Group Bookings: Groups, for any group bookings (7 rooms and above), which requires a separate group quotation please contact the Sales Department.
Check-in / Check-out times:
* Check In time is at 14.00hrs. All guests Arriving before 14:00hrs will be accommodated as rooms become available. We
recommend to book one day prior to arrival to guarantee early check-in.
* Check-Out time is at 12.00hrs. Late checkout until 15:00hrs is chargeable at 50% of daily room rate (subject to room availability). Late checkout after 15:00hrs is chargeable at 100% of daily room rate."
"* Welcome Drink: Complimentary
* Renewal of Wedding Vows: Packages available. To be advised separately.
* Free Wi Fi: Provided in all guest rooms and most public areas."
"Bed & Breakfast
• Includes daily Breakfast served in the Noo Faru Restaurant.
Meal: All persons confirmed in the same room and/or a family or group in separate rooms must be confirmed for the same food and/or beverage plan and for the entire length of stay."
* Cancellation and No Show: Any cancellation less than 24 hours and no-show will incur charges as follow: AUD 889.00 per person
* Rebooking after no-show will incur AUD 889.00 per person. This situation rarely occurs, however if an international flight arrival is delayed so long that the guest cannot connect to his confirmed seaplane flight, then this charge is collected from the guest upon arrival at Resort (unless the tour operator agrees to pay).
Seaplane Terminal: Lounge is complimentary and includes: a cold face towel, water, carbonated beverages and Free WI FI.
* The seaplane allowance for checked-in luggage is 20 kg while carry-on luggage is 5 kg per person, above which there will be an excess charge of per kg. In extraordinary circumstances, luggage may be transported by a later flight (as per safety regulations and TMA policies & procedures).
* Guest details including full names of all travelling guests and international flight details are required at least 5 days prior to arrival to confirm reservation. Failure to do so may result in delays and extended waiting time at the Lounge.
* Guests arriving on an international flight which cannot connect to the last seaplane of the day to Kagi (usually departs no later than about 1600 hrs Maldives Time) may choose to reserve speedboat transfer as an alternative transfer option.
* Seaplane is available during daylight only and subject to weather conditions. In rare instances, due to circumstances beyond the control of TMA and/or Kagi, such as unfavorable weather conditions, the seaplane may depart earlier or later than scheduled to/from Kagi, in which case, neither TMA nor Kagi assume liability for any related expenses incurred by
* The last flight departure from Kagi is around 1600 hrs or earlier subject to seaplane company operation."
X Mas Eve Dinner - 24.12.23 AUD 533 Per Person
New Year Eve Dinner - 31.12.23 AUD 800 Per Person
All prices are indicative and starting from prices. Final price will be available based on availability and dates of travel.