"* All the rates quoted in this contract are inclusive of 10% service charge, 16% T-GST and AUD 13 Green Tax on room rates.
* Two Bedroom Bungalow are on standard occupancy (4 Person)
* If any tax revision comes into effect all the new taxes should be borne by the tour operator/company.
* Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
* Rates are not applicable for tour, conference, meeting, or incentive groups.
* Minimum Stay : Resort will invoice minimum 3 nights. Unoccupied nights will be invoiced contracted room rate.
* Baby-cot available upon on request and required to be booked in advance.
* Children charges are applied when staying above standard occupancy of the room category.
* Group Bookings: Groups, for any group bookings (7 rooms and above), which requires a separate group quotation please contact the Sales & Marketing Department.
Check-in / Check-out times:
* Check In time is at 14.00hrs. All guests arriving before 14:00hrs will be accommodated as rooms become available. We recommend to book one day prior to arrival to guarantee early check-in.
* Check-Out time is at 12.00hrs. Late checkout until 15:00hrs is chargeable at 50% of daily room rate (subject to room availability). Late checkout after 15:00hrs is chargeable at 100% of daily room rate."
"* Welcome Drink: Complimentary
* Renewal of Wedding Vows: Packages available. To be advised separately.
* Free Wi Fi: Provided in all guest rooms.
• Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner is served in Dhoni Restaurant for all room categories.
• Innahura bottled water will be served from outlets by the glass
*Baggage allowance is 20 kg check-in and 5 kg carry-on luggage. Any access luggage is chargeable at additional charge per kg payable at the airport unless pre-arranged with the property. In extraordinary circumstances, luggage may be transported by a later flight (as per safety regulations and Seaplane policies & procedures).
* Guest details including full names of all travelling guests and international flight details are required at least 5 days prior to arrival to confirm reservation. Failure to do so may result in delays and extended waiting time at the Lounge.
* Guests arriving on an international flight which cannot connect to the last seaplane of the day to Innahura (usually departs no later than about 1600hrs Maldives Time) may choose to overnight at a hotel in and around Airport or at the capital city Male.
* Seaplane is available during daylight hours only and subject to weather conditions. In rare instances, due to circumstances beyond the control of the seaplane company and/or Innahura, such as unfavorable weather conditions, the seaplane may depart earlier or later than scheduled to/from Innahura, in which case, neither the seaplane company nor Innahura assume liability for any related expenses incurred by guests.
*The last flight departure from Innahura is around 1600hrs or earlier subject to seaplane company operation.
*Any cancellation less than 48 hours and no-show will incur charges as follow; AUD 411.00 per person.
* Rebooking after no-show will incur AUD 411.00 per person. This situation rarely occurs, however if an international flight arrival is delayed so long that the guest cannot connect to his confirmed seaplane flight, then this charge is collected from the guest upon arrival at Resort (unless the tour operator agrees to pay)."
Honeymoon: Complimentary fruit plate, bottle of sparkling wine and flowers in room.
Wedding Anniversary (Silver & Gold): Complimentary fruit plate, bottle of sparkling wine and flowers in room.
Mandatory Christmas Eve Dinner (24/12/23) - AUD 289 Per Person
Mandatory New Year Gala Dinner (31/12/23) - AUD 444 Per Person
All prices are indicative and starting from prices. Final price will be available based on availability and dates of travel.