"* All the rates quoted in this contract are inclusive of 10% service charge, 16% T-GST and AUD 13 Green Tax on room rates.
* Mabin Two Bedroom Villa rates are based on standard occupancy (4 Person).
* If any tax revision comes into effect all the new taxes should be borne by the tour operator/company.
* Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
* Rates are not applicable for tour, conference, meeting, or incentive groups.
* Meal and/or Beverage Plans: All persons confirmed in the same room and/or a family or group in separate rooms must be confirmed for the same food and/or beverage plan and for the entire length of stay.
* Minimum Stay : Resort will invoice minimum 3 nights for Bed & Breakfast. Un Occupied nights will be invoiced at contract room rate.
* Baby-cot available upon on request and required to be booked in advance.
* Children charges are applied when staying above standard occupancy of the room category.
Check-in / Check-out times:
* Check In time is at 14.00hrs. All guests arriving before 14:00hrs will be accommodated as rooms become available.
We recommend to book one day prior to arrival to guarantee early check-in.
* Check-Out time is at 12.00hrs. Late checkout until 15:00hrs is chargeable at 50% of daily room rate (subject to room availability). Late checkout after 15:00hrs is chargeable at 100% of daily room rate."
"* Welcome Drink: Complimentary
* Renewal of Wedding Vows: Packages available. To be advised separately.
* Free Wi Fi: Provided in all guest rooms and most public areas."
*Baggage allowance is 20 kg check-in and 5 kg carry-on luggage. Any excess luggage is chargeable at AUD 12 per kg payable at the airport unless pre-arranged with the property. In extraordinary circumstances, luggage may be transported by a later flight (as per safety regulations and Seaplane company policies & procedures).
* Guest details including full names of all travelling guests and international flight details are required at least 5 days prior to arrival to confirm reservation. Failure to do so may result in delays and extended waiting time at the Lounge.
* Guests arriving on an international flight which cannot connect to the last seaplane of the day to Jawakara (usually departs no later than about 1600hrs Maldives Time) may choose to overnight at a hotel in and around Airport or at the capital city Male.
* Seaplane is available during daylight hours only and subject to weather conditions. In rare instances, due to circumstances beyond the control of the seaplane company and/or Jawakara, such as unfavorable weather conditions, the seaplane may depart earlier or later than scheduled to/from Jawakara, in which case, neither the seaplane company nor Jawakara assume liability for any related expenses incurred by guests.
* The last flight departure from Jawakara is around 1600hrs or earlier subject to seaplane company operation.
*Any cancellation less than 48 hours and no-show will incur charges as follow; AUD 467.00 per person
* Rebooking after no-show will incur AUD 467 per person. This situation rarely occurs, however if an international flight arrival is delayed so long that the guest cannot connect to his confirmed seaplane flight, then this charge is collected from the guest upon arrival at Resort (unless the tour operator agrees to pay)."
Mandatory Christmas Eve Dinner on Bed and Breakfast (24/12/23) - AUD 511 Per Person.
Mandatory New Year Gala Dinner on Bed and Breakfast (31/12/23) - AUD 778 Per Person.
All prices are indicative and starting from prices. Final price will be available based on availability and dates of travel.