- Landside meet and greet services
- Transfers as specified
- Transport for safari sector in 4x4 vehicles on a private basis with maximum 7 passengers per vehicle
- Guaranteed window seats
- Services of English-speaking driver-guides on our private safaris by road (other languages including Spanish, French, German and Italian are available on request and subject to availability)
- Game drives and activities as specified in the itinerary
- All accommodation and meals as specified
- All park fees and government taxes (except Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax where applicable)
- Filtered water will be provided in safari vehicles (as applicable)
- Travellers should bring reusable water bottles
- Internal flights (if applicable) as specified in the itinerary inclusive of all airport taxes
- International and regional flights (except where specified)
- Airport taxes except on tickets we issue
- Passport and visa fees
- Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax (where applicable)
- Hot air balloon safaris
- Driver-guide gratuities
- Dining rooms tips and porterage
- Personal travel, baggage, and medical insurance
- Drinks, Laundry, Telephone bills and any items of a personal nature (except where specified)
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Lunch on The Great African Rift escarpment overlooking the Rift Valley
- Makonde carving demonstration
- Visit to Olduvai Gorge
- Visit to Maasai Village
- Bush lunch in Serengeti National Park
- Internal flight from Serengeti National Park to Arusha
- Departure lunch at socially responsible venue
PLEASE NOTE: No reservations have been booked. Services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Rates for Easter , Christmas and New Year Eve Dinner available on request.
Children and Third Adults (Rates available on request)
- *Rooms used in the safari do not allow for a child to share with 2 adults
- **Based on one child/two children in own room. In the event of one child, single room supplement must be added
- Children younger than 6 are not permitted due to supplier terms and conditions
- Passport copies are required in advance of arrival for children to receive the reduction
- It is not possible for three adults to share on this safari.
Earliest check-in at the arrival hotel is 14h00. Travellers arriving on early morning flights are urged to book a pre-night at the arrival hotel (at an additional cost) to avoid delays in accessing the hotel rooms on arrival.
- This safari returns to Arusha Airport at 1220 hrs.
- Travellers departing from Kilimanjaro International Airport on a domestic or international flight should book a flight departing later than 1700 hrs. Travellers extending to Zanzibar’s Abeid Amani Karume International Airport from Arusha Airport can book the connecting flight departing 1245 and will be provided a picnic lunch.
- Travellers with a long layover before their departure flight should consider booking a day room (at an additional cost) to refresh and repack before their international journey.
IMPORTANT Luggage Information
Travellers should only bring soft sided bags on safari. Luggage space in safari vehicles is limited. These bags should measure no more than the following: Height 66 centimetres Length 42 centimetres Width 28 centimetres. Soft sided bags with wheels are permitted.
If travelling on internal flights during your safari, luggage allowances are strictly enforced to 15 kilograms per person including carry-on bags.
If arriving and departing from the same city, bags can be stored in our offices for a one-time fee of AUD 89.00 (per booking, not per bag or per person) to transfer and store the bags and reconnect them with the travellers for departure.
We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you for existing and new bookings.
Flight times mentioned for internal flights are based on published schedules but are subject to change depending on the airline’s load factors and airstrips visited.
Cost for optional activities available on request.