• 7 nights accommodation in rooms with shower/WC
• 6 days escorted bus tour with English-speaking guide/driver-guide
• Arrival & departure airport transfer by Flybus shuttle (no guide)
• 7x breakfast
• 2x evenings with Northern Lights Program (from mid-September to mid-April).
• Natural history & Seal museum in Hvammstangi
• Viðimýri turf church
• Mývatn Nature Baths including towel
• Visit to a stone collection
• Exhibition and 4K movie at Lava Centre in Hvolsvöllur
• Icelandic horse stables & geothermal greenhouse
• New: Boat trip on Jökulsárlón glacial lagoon from May through September 2021 only
• Entrance fees
• Free Wi-Fi on the bus
• Use of snow & ice grippers spike (for winter departures)
• Use of flashlight (for winter departures)
• Any private expenses
• Any additional services
• All meals not listed under “included”
• Single supplement (mandatory when in single room)
Weekly departures, on Fridays( please check for fixed departure dates)
EMPTY SEAT - Is an optional supplement for passengers that require social distancing on the bus and more space. Passengers get two seats per person, meaning an empty seat next to them on our multi-day coach tours. Supplement cost for same is available on request
Optional Supplement for VIP-Seating is available on request
Supplement for upgrade to private airport transfer is available on request
• Extra night in Reykjavik before/after the tour – on request
NOTE: Itineraries may be subject to change at short notice during severe weather conditions and certain outdoor activities/day trips may be cancelled during the winter season in Iceland. In these rare cases, where situations of force majeure apply, excursions/activities cannot be refunded but the local guides will try their best to find reasonable alternatives where and whenever possible.
NOTE: Accommodations are subject to change.
Child cost is available on request. Tour is not recommended for children younger than eight years of age. Triple rooms are double rooms with extra bed and ideal for two adults and one child.
Start & End Location
Keflavik International Airport (Flybus shuttle)
9:00 on day 2 from Icelandair Hotel Natura, Reykjavik (subject to change)