• 7 nights accommodation with breakfast
• 6 days escorted bus tour with English-speaking guide/driver-guide
• Arrival & departure airport transfer by Flybus shuttle (no guide)
• 7x breakfast
• 2x evenings with Northern Lights Program (from September to mid-April).
• Glaumbær Folk Museum
• Mývatn Nature Baths including towel
• Amphibian boat tour on Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon (May-Sept depending on weather conditions)
• Icelandic Lava Show
• Icelandic horse stables & geothermal greenhouse
• Entrance fees
• Free Wi-Fi on the bus
• Use of snow & ice grippers spike (for winter departures)
• Use of flashlight (for winter departures)
• Any private expenses
• Any additional services
• All meals not listed under “included”
• Single supplement (mandatory when in single room)Any additional services
Single supplement (mandatory when in a single room)
Optional Northern Lights boat tour
Transfer to Restaurant Reykjavík
Other meals, drinks, tips and other personal expenses or services not specified on the program
Voluntary tips for guides or drivers
Travel and medical insurance
Any items not mentioned as included
Fortnightly departures, on Fridays, all year-round!
• Extra night in Reykjavik before/after the tour – on request
• Upgrade for private airport transfer
NOTE: Itineraries may be subject to change at short notice during severe weather conditions and certain outdoor activities/day trips may be cancelled during the winter season in Iceland. In these rare cases, where situations of force majeure apply, excursions/activities cannot be refunded but the local guides will try their best to find reasonable alternatives where and whenever possible.
NOTE: Accommodations are subject to change.
Child cost is available on request. Tour is not recommended for children younger than eight years of age.
Triple rooms are double rooms with extra bed and ideal for two adults and one child.
Start & End Location: Keflavik International Airport (Flybus shuttle)
Departure Time: 9:00 on day 2 from Icelandair Hotel Natura, Reykjavik (subject to change)
Maximum group size 30 pax.