• 11 nights accommodation, in rooms with shower/WC
• 10 days escorted tour with English-speaking guide/driver-guide
• Arrival & departure airport transfer by Flybus shuttle (no guide)
• 11x breakfast
• 10x 3-course dinner
• Discover three national parks
• Lava cave in Snæfellsnes
• Ferry trip to the West Fjords
• Folk and transport museum at Hnjótur
• Farm visit
• Visit to a geothermal greenhouse and horse stables
• Herring museum
• Whale watching tour in Eyjafjörður fjord
• Vök Baths, including towel
• Petra’s stone collection
• Boat trip on Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon
• Exhibition and 4K movie at Lava Centre in Hvolsvöllur.
• Free Wi-Fi on the bus
Any private expenses
Any additional services
Meals that are not listed under “included”
Single supplement (mandatory when in single room)
Other meals, drinks, tips and other personal expenses or services not specified on the program
Voluntary tips for guides or drivers
Travel and medical insurance
Any items not mentioned as included
Highlights & Experiences
Complete escorted tour around Iceland including Snæfellsnes Peninsula & West Fjords
Discover three National Parks
Explore an 8000-year-old natural wonder Lava Cave
Ferry trip to West Fjords
Dynjandi waterfall - The Crown Jewel of Westfjords
Relax at Vök Baths in the floating series of geothermal pools
Sail among the huge icebergs in the picturesque scenery of Jökulsárlón (glacier lagoon)
Experience authentic culture, visit small local museums and take a selfie with Icelandic horses
See more sea-cliff birds than you can ever count (June-August)
Small groups, maximum 20 people
Supplement for upgrade to private airport transfer is available on request
Max Group Size - 20 pax
NOTE: Itineraries may be subject to change at short notice during severe weather conditions and certain outdoor activities/day trips may be cancelled during the winter season in Iceland. In these rare cases, where situations of force majeure apply, excursions/activities cannot be refunded but the local guides will try their best to find reasonable alternatives where and whenever possible.
Hotel stay is a Mix of guesthouses, farms & hotels.
NOTE: Accommodations are subject to change.
• Extra night in Reykjavik before/after the tour – on request
• Upgrade for private airport transfer
CHILDREN DISCOUNT: 20% discount for children 8-11 years of age if sharing a room with 2 adults. Tour is not recommended for children younger than eight years of age. Triple rooms are double rooms with an extra bed and are ideal for two adults and one child.
GGTS reserve the right to update prices due to extreme and unforeseen exchange rate fluctuations, changes in VAT regulations or newly enforced entrance and parking fees for nature sights in Iceland.
Start & End Location
Keflavik International Airport (Flybus shuttle)
09:00 on day 2 at Hotel Klettur, Reykjavík (subject to change)