- 6 Meals: 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner including gratuities
- 3 Nights’ accommodation including porterage
- Transportation including toll fees in air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of a professional English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Bottled water in eco-friendly packaging
Other meals, drinks, tips and other personal expenses or services not specified on the program
Voluntary tips for guides or drivers
Travel and medical insurance
Any items not mentioned as included
Hotels Used OR Similar
Knysna - Rex Hotel or similar
Oudtshoorn - Hlangana Lodge or similar
- Visit to Tsitsikamma National Park and scenic Storms River Mouth.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner at a delightful lagoon side restaurant in Knysna.
- Immersive journey into the mythical Knysna Forests, discovering the legends build around woodcutters, elephants, steam trains and gold miners.
- Visit the ‘Dolphin Point’ lookout in Wilderness, with spectacular views of Wilderness beach and beyond
- Guided tour of the Cango Caves and a guided tour of a working ostrich farm in Oudtshoorn.
- Visit a rural farm school in the Barrydale area with the opportunity to interact with the children. This visit supports our Barrydale Farm School Development Fund that encourages local education of underprivileged children in rural communities. School will be closed 01 – 16 Jan; 21 Mar - 02 April; 15 Jun.– 08 Jul; 21 – 30 Sep; 11 - 31 December 2024.
- Explore the small towns along the well-known Route 62 between Oudtshoorn and Cape Town.
- Meals included in this trip support sustainable food production with at least 30% of the food on the menu being sourced locally (within 50-80km) of where it’s prepared.
- Enjoy carefully chosen optional MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experiences that positively impact our travellers and the communities we visit.
Enhance your journey with an optional excursion, available for pre-booking, subject to a minimum of 2 adults travelling (Rates available on request).
Visa: Guests are required to ensure that all such requirements are attended to as GGTS accept no responsibility in this regard.
LANGUAGE: English commentary on all departures.
Prices are subject to alteration without prior notice. Prices are also subject to adjustment in the event of changes in government imposed taxes, fuel price, airfares, hotel charges, tourism levies and the introduction of national, regional or local taxes or levies of whatever nature.
Departure from Port Elizabeth on Sunday.