- Accommodation for 06 Nights using Double/Twin Sharing Basis as mentioned above.
- Airport transfers Arrival & Departure by Non A/C Vehicles.
- Sightseeing tours/Excursions as per the itinerary by Non A/C Vehicles.
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary.
- Arrival transfer from Leh Airport to Hotel at Leh.
- Sightseeing of Shey, Thiksey, Hemis, Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace.
- Transfer from Leh to Nubra via Khardungla Pass with sightseeing of Deskit, Hunder.
- Transfer from Nubra to Leh via same road.
- Full day trip to Pangong.
- Sightseeing of Alchi, Likir & Basgo.
- Departure transfer from Hotel to Leh Airport.
- Meeting and Assistance on Arrival by GGTS Rep.
- All Tolls taxes/Parking Charges.
- LAHDC Environment Green fee.
- Accompanying Local English Speaking Guide.
- Entrance fee at Monasteries & Monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, phone calls & table Drinks etc.
- Any other SS tours not mentioned in the programme/ inclusions.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather etc.
- Any kind of insurance/ Internal Airfare.
- Oxygen cylinders.
- Camel Ride in Nubra.
- Any Festival tickets/ Cultural Shows/ Any joy ride.
Hotel/Camps Envisaged: (Subject to Availability)
- Hotel The Zen Ladakh (Premium Room) – Leh on APAI Basis for 02 Nights.
- Hotel Olthang – Nubra on APAI Basis for 01 Night.
- Hotel The Zen Ladakh (Premium Room) – Leh on APAI Basis for 03 Nights.
Note: Hotel Olthang is Deluxe Category in Nubra, In winters all type of accommodation is closed in Nubra & Pangong.
- All passengers have to report 02 Hrs prior to the departure due to security checking at the airport.
- In and around Leh, vehicle will be provided on point to point basis OR as per the itinerary, extra sightseeing is chargeable. Clients are requested to follow the timings in the program.
- In case any services are missed due to delay in departure, the operator will not be responsible for any refunds.
- No hand baggage will be allowed to carry inside the aircraft due to security reasons. Only Jewellery and laptops will be allowed for cabin baggage.
- GGTS reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- Hotels mentioned above are subject to availability at the time of booking otherwise an alternative will be provided.
TOUR HEALTH AND FITNESS REQUIREMENTS:-
- To ensure that all participants get the most out of the tour, it is important that you are fully aware of the level of activity, fitness and medical health required to successfully complete this itinerary. Please read this dossier carefully prior to confirming your place on the tour and, having established the facts, it is your responsibility to contact us with any concerns regarding individual levels of fitness, health, or ability.
- NOTE: Acute mountain sickness can occur to any one at an altitude above 10,000 ft. from the sea level. The most common symptoms of acute mountain sickness are headache disturb sleep loss of appetite, nausea, coughing, irregular breathing, breathlessness, lassitude and lack of concentration. Since Leh Town is situated at an altitude of 11,500 ft. above sea level. It is advisable to take the following precautions, so as to acclimatize your body properly.
- Take complete rest for the first 36 hours of your arrival at Leh. However, this period may vary with different people.
- Your body should get used to the lower oxygen levels.
- In case you develop any of the above-mentioned symptoms, please consult a Doctor.
- Rescue and precaution for mountaineering and trekking in Ladakh.
- Tourist undertaking mountaineering and trekking in Ladakh, whether in groups or individual, should take some precautions. There is no private aerial rescue agency in Ladakh and only as a life saving measure; engaging the Indian Air Force help in evacuation.
- Always carry drinking water as hydration is vital in high altitude conditions to keep you going. Carrying snacks and energy drinks is also mandatory.
- Do pack cotton wear, light woollens, strong walking shoes, sunglasses and other items in your backpack. A good sunscreen, body lotion, sun glasses and moisturizer is also recommended as it will keep your skin protected. Weather remains good during the day and get a bit cold during the night. It is always advised that clients should carry woollens/ Shawls but most important they should carry a rain coat.
- Take Disprin with you if you want to go to Khardung La, as it is very high altitude of 5359m.
- If you are not able to go further from a particular spot in day, do not move stay there, as road condition is very bad in some places and it would be very difficult to travel in night.
- Temperature in Ladakh is too low and if you will throw any biodegradable item, it will remain in the same state for very long time, especially in snow, people defecate and the shit remains in the same form for years, so please try the Ladakhi winter toilets.
- Make a first-aid box and carry proper medicines for headache, fever, and vomiting also in it.
- There is electricity problem in Leh, so it is better to take extra batteries for digital products like camera, mobiles phones, etc. Charge them fully before leaving for the tour. You may not get electricity at some remote places and also because of the cold, the battery gets discharged soon.
- If you are planning to visit Leh-Ladakh on your bike, please make a group of 2 or more. Please do not go alone on bikes, especially Royal Enfield Electra or Bullet as it is very dangerous.
- Use vehicles, which have good-ground clearance and are in good condition. SUVs like Tata Sumo Grande, Toyota Qualis and Highlander, Mitsubishi Pajero work best over there.
- Carry only post-paid Sims of BSNL, AIRTEL.
- Please carry 2 Passport Size Photographs each and photo identity proof along with them.
- People there are very friendly and hospitable. Respect them.
- If you reach Leh by air, stay that day and do not plan to go anywhere for that day, as you will need a day or two to acclimatize yourself. Drink plenty of fluids (that does not include alcohol), do not move much for the first two to three days.
- Don't use Polythene bags. Ladakh is a "no polythene" zone. Kindly respect this and please carry back all the plastic you take with you.
- Refill your water bottles instead of buying new ones. Mountain water is good. If you have doubt, boil it and refill.
- Avoid wearing clothes such as skirts, sleeveless blouse or tops while travelling in Ladakh, Wear nice clothes covering your body while on roads especially in Buddhist Gompas as you might offend their sentiments.
- Avoid consuming alcohol and smoking during the initial days of your Ladakh trip. Besides, avoiding them completely can be good for your health and the trip.
Delhi – Leh – Delhi: AUD 844.00 per Person (Subject to change)