- 04 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Arts in Kathmandu on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 12 Nights EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK using LODGE/ TEA HOUSE.
- All meals (starts with lunch and ends with breakfast) during the trek,
- All necessary accommodation in the lodge during the trek,
(NB: Accommodation in lodge during the trek is modest with simple room/ bed,
having common toilet/ bathroom)
- Trekking Guide, Sherpa and Porters with their Lodging + food + daily wages
- Everest National park area entry permit fee + TIMS PERMIT,
(NB: Please bring 2 passport-sized photo each for the entry permit)
- High altitude allowance for the trek guide and porter,
- Arrival and departure transfer.
- 04 half day sightseeing tour as follows:
a) Kathmandu Durbar Square + Swayamubnath
b) Pashupatinath + Boudhnath
c) Patan Durbar Square
d) Bhadgaon (Bhaktapur) Durbar Square
- Applicable entrance fees of the above sightseeing places.
- Airfare for Kathmandu / Lukla / Kathmandu sector includes airfare, domestic airport tax, fuel surcharge (Airfare is subject to change without prior notice, if revised)
- English speaking guide during the sightseeing tour in and around Kathmandu valley.
- An AC Car will be provided in Kathmandu.
All travel & personal insurance
Photography fees in monuments
All expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips etc..
Nepal visa & airfare.
Emergency rescue evacuation in case of emergency
Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Rates based on Hotel Arts using standard room (3*) / Kathmandu + Everest Base Camp trek (EBC)
Rates - Valid till Dec 2020
Rates per person in twin sharing based on 02 pax:
The above rates are based on prevailing government tax, hotels, fuel price, entrance fees etc, if there is increase in any of them we will have to revise our costs accordingly