This page has login restricted information, kindly Sign In to view details. In case you have not signed up yet kindly click here to Sign Up
Arrival Kathmandu. Meeting and assistance by our representative. Transfer to hotel (Normal check-in time of hotel is 1400 hours). Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Breakfast at hotel. Morning, sightseeing of Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swayambhunath. Afternoon, transfer from Kathmandu hotel to Mulkot by surface
Check in at lodge. Overnight at lodge in Mulkot
Your flight to Lukla from Kathmandu is usually early in the morning. In good weather there are superb views of the Himalayan chain. At Lukla, your trekking crew will receive you, and lunch will be served before starting your trek. After lunch, trekking starts from Lukla gradually descend towards the “GHAT VILLAGE” and the valley of Dudh Koshi River flowing from the Mount Everest Area. After crossing the Dudh Koshi, Overnight stay in lodge at Phakding.
After breakfast, you follow the Dudh Koshi River to Benkar and on to Jorsale. The lunch stop will be between the two bridges built by Sir Edmund Hillary near the confluence of Bhote Koshi and Dudh Koshi rivers. At one point on the route, we may get our first sight of Mt. Everest 8848 Meter. After lunch it will be
about two hours ascend to Namche Bazaar. Namche Bazaar gateway to all famous expeditions to Khumbu Himal Peaks. It is also the trading center of the Sherpas of the region. Overnight lodge at Namche Bazaar.
A necessary rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization, local excursion and to explore surroundings. Overnight stay in the lodge.
Traverse the slopes eastwards to the big Chorten on the trail Khumjung/Sangnasa. Descend to the bridge of Dudh Koshi - Imja Khola at Phunki. Ascend northwards to Thyangboche for the overnight stay in lodge.
After crossing Imja khola, the trail ascends gradually to Pangboche. Lunch will be served. After lunch, the trail enters into the broad valley of Dingboche for the overnight stay in lodge.
A necessary halt day at Dingboche for acclimatization, Overnight stay in the lodge.
Trek on flat ground along the bank of Tsola Khola, till the terminal moraine of Khumbu glacier is crossed. From Phalong Karpo, follow the western bank of the
glacier to reach Lobuje for your night halt in lodge.
From Lobuje the trek leads to Khumbu Glacier and passed through a flat area. This place is known as Gorak Shep. Beyond Gorak Shep one can see Khumbu Icefall. Area close to Ice fall has been used as base camp for all Everest Expeditions in the past. Time permitting visit EVEREST BASE CAMP (5400 m.)
An excursion to the famous Kalapattar and back to Pheriche for the night.
Same way back to Thyangboche for overnight lodge.
Trek same way back to Monjo for overnight stay in the lodge.
Follow the course of the Dudh Kosi River re-tracking the same way back to Lukla for an overnight stay in lodge.
After breakfast, check-in at the Lukla airport to fly back to Ramechhap and drive to Kathmandu. Check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Breakfast at hotel.
AM: Half day sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath + Boudhnath
PM: Half day sightseeing tour of Bhadgaon (Bhaktapur) Durbar Square
Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu
Breakfast at hotel.
Free till departure (Normal check-out time of hotel is 1200 hours)
Transfer to international airport for onward journey.
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Arts in Kathmandu on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 01 nights’ accommodation at Akshit Resort (basic lodge) in Mulkot on half board basis.
- 12 Nights EVEREST Base Camp TREK using LODGE/ TEAHOUSE.
- All meals (starts with lunch and ends with breakfast) during the trek,
- All necessary accommodation in the lodge during the trek, (Note: Accommodation in lodge during the trek is modest with simple room/ bed, having common toilet/ bathroom)
- Trekking Guide, sherpa and Porters with their Lodging + fooding + daily wages
- Everest National Park area entry permit fee + TIMS PERMIT (Note: Please bring 2 passport-sized photo each for the entry permit)
- Arrival and departure transfer.
- 04 half day sightseeing tour as follows:
- a) Kathmandu Durbar Square + Swayamubnath
- b) Pashupatinath + Boudhnath
- c) Patan Durbar Square
- d) Bhadgaon (Bhaktapur) Durbar Square
- Applicable entrance fees of the above sightseeing places.
- English speaking guide during the sightseeing tour in and around Kathmandu valley.
- An AC Car will be provided in Kathmandu.
- Any Airfare
- All travel & personal insurance
- Photography fees in monuments
- All expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips etc.
- Nepal visa & airfare.
- Emergency rescue evacuation in case of emergency
Hotel Apple Wood using standard room (3*) / Kathmandu + Akshit Resort (basic hotel) + Local Lodges during Everest Base Camp trek (Everest Base Camp).
Extras – Airfare for Ramechhap) - Lukla- RCH (subject to change):
AUD 938 per person
Please note above airfare is subject to change and the exact airfare will be advised at the time of ticket issue.
The above rates are based on prevailing government tax, hotels, fuel price, entrance fees etc., if there is increase in any of them, we will have to revise our costs accordingly.