- 03 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Arts in Kathmandu on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 01 nights’ accommodation at Akshit Resort (basic lodge) in Mulkot on half board basis.
- 12 Nights EVEREST Base Camp TREK using LODGE/ TEAHOUSE.
- All meals (starts with lunch and ends with breakfast) during the trek,
- All necessary accommodation in the lodge during the trek, (Note: Accommodation in lodge during the trek is modest with simple room/ bed, having common toilet/ bathroom)
- Trekking Guide, sherpa and Porters with their Lodging + fooding + daily wages
- Everest National Park area entry permit fee + TIMS PERMIT (Note: Please bring 2 passport-sized photo each for the entry permit)
- Arrival and departure transfer.
- 04 half day sightseeing tour as follows:
- a) Kathmandu Durbar Square + Swayamubnath
- b) Pashupatinath + Boudhnath
- c) Patan Durbar Square
- d) Bhadgaon (Bhaktapur) Durbar Square
- Applicable entrance fees of the above sightseeing places.
- English speaking guide during the sightseeing tour in and around Kathmandu valley.
- An AC Car will be provided in Kathmandu.
- Any Airfare
- All travel & personal insurance
- Photography fees in monuments
- All expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips etc.
- Nepal visa & airfare.
- Emergency rescue evacuation in case of emergency
Hotel Apple Wood using standard room (3*) / Kathmandu + Akshit Resort (basic hotel) + Local Lodges during Everest Base Camp trek (Everest Base Camp).
Extras – Airfare for Ramechhap) - Lukla- RCH (subject to change):
AUD 938 per person
Please note above airfare is subject to change and the exact airfare will be advised at the time of ticket issue.
The above rates are based on prevailing government tax, hotels, fuel price, entrance fees etc., if there is increase in any of them, we will have to revise our costs accordingly.