- 18 Meals: 14 breakfasts, 4 dinners including gratuities
- 14 Nights’ accommodation including porterage
- Transportation including toll fees in air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of a professional English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
•Other meals, drinks, tips and other personal expenses or services not specified on the program
•Voluntary tips for guides or drivers
•Travel and medical insurance
•Any items not mentioned as included •Check visa requirements for Eswatini (Swaziland).
Hotels Envisaged OR Similar
Johannesburg - 4* Protea Hotel OR Tambo or similar
Mpumalanga - 4* Hippo Hollow Country Estate or similar
eSwatini (Swaziland) - 3* Piggs Peak Hotel or similar
St Lucia and Surrounding - 3* Anew Hotel Hluhluwe or similar
Durban (Umhlanga) - 4* Protea Hotel Umhlanga Ridge or similar
Drakensberg - 3* Drakensberg Gardens Hotel or similar
Eastern Cape Coast - 4* Crawford’s Beach Lodge or similar
Tsitsikamma - 3* Tsitsikamma Village Inn or similar
Knysna - 3* Premier Resort The Moorings (Knysna) or similar
Oudtshoorn - 3* Protea Hotel Riempie Estate or similar
Cape Town - 3* SunSquare Cape Town Gardens or similar
• Visit the spectacular scenic Three Rondavels, Bourke’s Luck Potholes and God’s Window
• Experience a game safari in the Kruger National Park
• Meet the friendly people of eSwatini (Swaziland) and experience their culture through singing and dancing
• Orientation tour of Durban including a visit to the Durban Botanic Gardens
• Visit to the charming village of Howick and its impressive waterfall
• Overnight in the magnificent Southern Drakensberg Mountains and experience the unspoilt Eastern Cape Coast
• Travel past Nelson Mandela’s birthplace and house
• Visit Tsitsikamma National Park and the scenic Storms River Mouth
• Overnight in Knysna, known as the oyster box of South Africa
• Guided tour of the Cango Caves and a guided tour of a working ostrich farm in Oudtshoorn
• Explore the small towns long the famous Route 62 between Cape Town and Oudtshoorn
• Sample top quality Port style wines in Calitzdorp, a town well known for its fortified wines
• Two overnights in Cape Town, spectacularly set at the foot of Table Mountain
• Enjoy a variety of carefully chosen optional MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experiences that positively impact our travellers and the communities we visit.
This tour travels through eSwatini (Swaziland) and Lesotho. Please check visa requirements, as certain nationalities may require visas to travel through eSwatini (Swaziland) and Lesotho.
Accommodation check-in on Day 1 is from 14h00. Shuttle service on Day 1 starts at 05h15 and ends at 23h00. If you are arriving on a very early morning or late evening flight, please inform your Travel Agent, to make alternative transfer arrangements.
OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS: Enhance your journey with optional excursions, available for pre booking, subject to a minimum of 2 adults travelling. (Rates on request).
Prices are subject to alteration without prior notice. Prices are also subject to adjustment in the event of changes in government imposed taxes, fuel price, airfares, hotel charges, tourism levies and the introduction of national, regional or local taxes or levies of whatever nature.
Departure from Johannesburg on Sundays.