- 09 Night’s accommodation on Twin/Double occupancy on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours to be by air-conditioned Toyota Innova
- Monument entrance fees as per itinerary (1 visit per monument)
- Service of Local English Speaking Guide as per program.
- Assistance at airports by our representatives
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Evening rickshaw ride in Varanasi
- Early morning Boat ride in Varanasi
- Train Tickets: Agra/Lucknow, Lucknow/Varanasi & Jhansi/Delhi in AC Chair Class
- All presently applicable Governments taxes
With Best compliments
- Two bottles of mineral water daily in the vehicle
- Traditional Indian welcome by flower garlands on arrival
- Any item of personal nature such as table drinks, Laundry, Telephone calls.
- Camera fees (Still/video) at any monuments
- Any tipping, gratuities or porterage anywhere
- Lunches, Dinner unless specified
- Any International airfare/Visa Fees
- Any Domestic air fare
HOTELS ENVISAGED: (Failing shall provide similar alternative)
3 star - Hotel Africa Avenue
4 star - Udman Hotel And Resorts by Fern N Petals
3 star - Hotel The Taj Vilas
4 star - Radisson Hotel Agra
3 star - Comfort Inn
4 star - Fortune Park
3 star - Ganges Grand
4 star - Hotel Meraden Grand
3 star - Golden Tulip
4 star - Clarks Khajuraho
Rates not valid from 20th December' 2024 – 10th January' 2025.
Domestic airfare: (Economy class fares which are Subject to change)
Varanasi-Khajuraho - AUD 1089 PP (* Flight operation between Varanasi – Khajuraho / Khajuraho – Varanasi is subject to operation in Summer time till 30 Sep 2024).
1. Standard check in and check out time at hotels is 1400 hrs.
2. Kindly note that names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of accommodation not becoming available at any of the above mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
3. Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
4. GGTS total liability, at law in respect of any package or services towards its customers (including, but not limited to all cost expenses and fees), shall be limited to and shall not exceed the value of the total amount of the invoice paid to GGTS and the parties agree that this amount is a reasonable and genuine pre estimate of the liability of the GGTS.
5. GGTS shall not be held responsible for any act of omissions and commissions by third parties Service Providers for negligence, civil wrongs, criminal acts of third parties Service Provider, including Indian / overseas Governmental Agencies / Authorities, Airlines, Transporters, Hotels, Excursions/Activities Operators etc.
6. GGTS shall not be liable for any non-performance of any obligations hereunder arising from acts of God: acts of a public enemy, acts of any governmental authority or any political subdivision or any department or regulatory agency thereof or entity created thereby; acts of any person engaged in subversive activity or sabotage; fires, floods, explosions, or other catastrophes; strikes, embargoes or any other act or circumstance beyond the reasonable control of GGTS. The failure of either Party to act upon any right or remedy it has or upon any breach by the other Party shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other right, remedy, or breach. No waiver is effective unless made in writing and signed by the waiving Party.