• 3 overnights at centrally located Hotel Radisson Blu Latvija****
• 3 x buffet breakfast.
• Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice.
• Personalised welcome package.
• 3-hours guided walking tour of Riga Old Town and 3-hours excursion to Kalnciema Quarter and extended program depending on departure date.
• Entrance to the Riga History and Navigation Museum.
• Service of English and German speaking local guide.
• Service of Italian and Spanish speaking local guide.
• Service of Portuguese and French speaking local guide.
Other meals, drinks, tips and other personal expenses or services not specified on the program
Voluntary tips for guides or drivers
Travel and medical insurance
Any items not mentioned as included
Riga - Hotel Radisson Blu Latvija**** or Similar
Max. 16 guests in the group
Min. booking of 2 guests
On Day 03 - In Riga (Activity as per validity mentioned below)
30th October-03rd November'2024, 21st-24th November'2024, 19th-22nd January'2025 and 13th-16th February'2025 - We continue by exploring Riga arts and crafts and contemporary fashion and design, visiting local craftsman stores in the Old Town and learn about amber and knitted fabric traditions.
Rates for Optional Activities, Transfers and Meals on request.