- Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B-Breakfast/L-Lunch/BX-Box Lunch/D-dinner). Please note that some hotels do not serve full or any breakfast before 07:00 am, what should be inform to your customers in cases of early flights or other reasons for an early departure. There is no price reduction from the side of the hotel.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Local English speaking guides
- Train to Machu Picchu from the railway station in Ollantaytambo.
- Tourist tax in Cusco
- Admission to the indicated visits.
- The bus from Cusco to Puno, as well as the bus and hydrofoil of the Titicaca package on days 7/8 are always shared with other travelers during the tour program as well as during a private tour, but a dedicated tour guide is provided.
- Permanent assistance by our Operations Department.
International / Domestic Airfare
Meals, drinks, tips and other personal expenses or services not specified on the program
Voluntary tips for guides or drivers
Travel and medical insurance
Entrance Fees to Archeological sites & museums
National and international airport Taxes
All drinks (unless otherwise indicated) will be billed on consumption on spot.
Hotels Used OR Similar
LIMA: Arawi Miraflores Express www.arawihotels.com
CUSCO: Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi tierravivahoteles.com/tierra-viva-cusco-saphi/
VALLE SAGRADO: Augustos Urubamba hotelagustos.com
PUNO: Hotel La Hacienda Puno Plaza de Armas www.hhp.pe
HUATAJATA: Inca Utama www.titicaca.com
LA PAZ: Presidente Hotel https://www.hotelpresidente.com.bo/
UYUNI: Salt Hotel Luna Salada www.lunasaladahotel.com.bo
Optionals at an additional costs on request.
In all Machu Picchu train services passenger may bring onboard a carry-on baggage. The checked allowance is:
One piece of 5Kg / 11 lb. luggage
Dimension 158 c.m./62 in.
During raining season, usually from December to March, the Salt Flats, as well as the Red & Green Lagoon can become flooded any moment and it won’t be possible to visit some attractions, such as Incase and some others, in order to preserve passenger’s safety. On the other hand, we warn our visitors that roads at the Salt Lake are not paved and during raining season, the journeys can take much longer.