- Travel on a luxury motorcoach with WC on board
- 7 nights’ hotel accommodation (4*)
- 7 x Breakfast
- 1 x Liverpudlian Lunch at Strawberry Field
- 1 x Welsh Dinner in Conwy
- Services of an expert Tour Director
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Walking tour of Bath
- Private tour of Halen Mon sea salt distillery & tasting
- Entry to Caernarfon Castle, Wales
- Panoramic tour of Liverpool
- Entry to Strawberry Field
- Steam train ride from Haverthwaite to Lakeside
- Cruise on Lake Windermere
- Private tour of the National Piping Centre, Glasgow
- Private tour of a Scottish whisky distillery with tasting
- Walking tour of Edinburgh
- Entry to Edinburgh Castle, Scotland
- First-Class rail ticket from Edinburgh to London (if option chosen)
- Gratuities (discretionary)
- Transfers before or after your tour
- Accommodation before or after your tour
- Lunch & dinner except where stated
Hotels Envisaged (either as listed or of a property of a similar standard will be provided)
Bath - Hotel Indigo Bath, 2-8 South Parade.
Conwy - The Quay Hotel & Spa, Deganwy Quay.
Liverpool - Hard Day’s Night Hotel, Central Buildings.
Glasgow - AC Hotel by Marriott Glasgow.
Edinburgh - Doubletree by Edinburgh Hilton City Centre.
Unearth the iconic and mysterious site of Stonehenge
Experience the Georgian architecture of beautiful Bath
Indulge in a 3-course Welsh Dinner with stunning views of Conwy
Uncover a beautiful sea salt refinery in Wales
Relax in the fresh air of dramatic Snowdonia
Discover Strawberry Field – the magical garden escape of John Lennon, with two-course lunch
Step back in time on a steam train ride through the Lake District
Take a breath-taking cruise across Lake Windermere
Learn how to play the Bagpipes in Glasgow’s most famous school
Taste a dram or two of whisky in one of Scotland’s celebrated distilleries
Witness the majestic Edinburgh Castle, home to Scotland’s Crown Jewels
Tour starts: Day One at 8:45am: Meet your Guide in the lobby of The Cumberland Hotel, 6 Bryanston Street, London W1H 7DL. Tour will depart promptly at 9am.
Tour finishes: Day Eight based on taking Option A or Option B
Option B: Concludes following rail return from Edinburgh into London (London Kings’ Cross station).
**We visit the exterior of 251 Menlove Avenue.
# A vegetarian/vegan option of Butternut Squash curry is available as an alternative.