Accommodation based on the double/ twin sharing room
Lunch at selected local restaurant
Dinner at the hotel
Museum, Monuments entrance fee, sightseeing and all applicable taxes.
Private transfers as per the above program with comfortable vehicle
English Speaking knowledgeable guide
Bhutan visa fee
Bhutan Sustainable Development Fee
2 bottles of Mineral water in the vehicle
Items of personal nature such as bar bills, alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls, extra mileage, personal gratuities as tips to guide, porters, drivers etc
Personal insurance policy - suggested a comprehensive travel insurance covering tour and flight cancellations, loss of valuables, thefts, illness, accidents and hospitalization
Hotels envisaged (3*+)
- The Village Lodge / Tashi Phuntshok Hotel / Tashi Namgay Resort / Tenzinling Resort / Tiger Nest Resort / Hotel Gangtey Palace / Hotel Olathang / Dewachen Resort / Kyichu Resort / Hotel Drukchen / Khangkhu Resort / Namsey Chholing Resort / Janka Resort / Rema Resort / Mandala Resort/Tshang Tshang villa/ Sprit village lodge
- Hotel Jumolhari / Hotel Kisa / Hotel Migmar / Hotel Galingkha / Hotel Phuntsho Pelri / Hotel Pedling / Hotel Dorji Elements / Hotel Gakyil / Hotel Amodhara Peaceful Resort / Bhutan Suites / Hotel Damisa/ Jambayang Resort / Hotel Norbuling / Namseling Hotel / Hotel Wangchuk / Thimphu Tower
- Meri Puensum Resort / Hotel Drubchhu / Damchen Resort / Hotel Zangtho Pelri / Hotel Vara / Puns Tshangchhu Cottages/ sprit village lodge.
In order to process Bhutan, visa we require clear readable color copy of passport (page containing passport no and face picture in JPEG or PDF format) at least 30 days prior to date of entry into Bhutan. Remaining validity of passport should be minimum 6 months from the date of entry into Bhutan (excluding the travelling month).
* Guests are required to have multiple entry visa for India if they are travelling to Bhutan from India and again re-entering into India from Bhutan. Please also check if your Indian visa has ‘2 months re-entry restriction’. If restriction has been stamped in your Indian visa, then you will have to get it endorsed from the Indian embassy in Thimphu for a nominal charge. For this however, you will need to be in Thimphu on working days, Mon – Fri during office hours excluding Govt holidays. You will be asked to provide you’re travelling documents like passports, Air tickets etc.). Our Bhutan Office will assist the clients.
- 01 – 02 Pax: NAC Hyundai Tucson / Santa Fe
CLOSING DAYS OF SOME OF MONUMENTS MENTIONED IN ITINERARY:
- Ta Dzong – Paro (national museum) : closed on Government Holidays
- National Library – Thimphu : closed on Sat, Sun & on Government Holidays
- Textile Museum – Thimphu: Closed on Government Holidays & on Sunday. On Sat open from 9.00 a.m to 4 p.m
- Institute of Zorig Chusum (Arts & Crafts School) - Thimphu: Closed on Sun & Government Holidays. On Sat open from 10 a.m to 12 o’clock. Also closed in winter (Dec-early March).
- Simply Bhutan – Thimphu: Closed on Sun & on Government Holidays
- Folk Heritage Museum – Thimphu: Closed on Sunday & on government holidays
- Choki Traditional Art School – Thimphu: Closed on Government Holidays & on Sunday. On Sat open from 9.00 a.m to 12.30 p.m
- Wangdue Phodrang Dzong, Punakha: Closed due to maintenance.