Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day - drinks with meals (1/4 wine or 1 mineral water and 1 coffee per person and per meal) - accommodations in a double-occupancy, climate-controlled cabin with shower in private bathroom - onboard activities - welcome cocktail - gala evening - assistance from our onboard, multilingual host/hostess - emergency/repatriation insurance - all port fees.
Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers - cancellation and baggage insurance - transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points - personal expenses.
*Price based on double occupancy
Ship available for this cruise is MS Elbe Princesse II.
Accommodation available for Pre and Post Cruise on request.
For other amazing cruise itineraries and destinations, please contact our Destination specialists.
Child discount (2-9 years) : - 20% (On request)
Valid national identity card or passport required. Non-EU nationals are advised to consult their embassy or consulate.
- ALL THE EXCURSIONS INCLUDED
- Cruise on a paddle riverboat through Prague as the sun sets and the city's monuments and buildings light up—A CROISIEUROPE EXCLUSIVE
- Celebrate Christmas Eve during an unforgettable cruise full of joyful, enchanting surprises
- THE MUST:
- Lobkowicz Palace and its majestic rooms overflowing with impressive works of art
- Christmas markets in Prague and all the delicacies
- The Strahov Monastery Library and the Loreta baroque monastery
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED ON BOARD
THE GGTS DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included