Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to lunch on the final day (except for lunch on Day 03 and Day 04) - onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists) - welcome cocktail - onboard entertainment - guided tour of the Automobile Museum - journey on board the Glacier Express train from Andermatt to Coire and lunch (drinks not included) on the train or in a restaurant according to availability - entrance fee to, and lunch on, Mainau Island - transfer by coach for excursions - gala evening - assistance from our onboard multilingual host/hostess - travel assistance and repatriation insurance - all port fees.
Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers - cancellation and baggage insurance - transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points - personal expenses - lunch on Day 03 and Day 04.
*Price based on double occupancy
Several ships available for this cruise are MS La Boheme and MS Monet.
Accommodation available for Pre and Post Cruise on request.
For other amazing cruise itineraries and destinations, please contact our Destination specialists.
Child discount (2-9 years) : - 20% (On request)
Valid national identity card or passport required. Non-EU nationals are advised to consult their embassy or consulate.
- First class accommodation offered on board the Glacier Express to first registered passengers(1)
- The Automobile Museum in Mulhouse, the largest of its kind
- Lake Constance and the Rhine Falls
THE GGTS DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included