• Transportation by deluxe motorcoach
• Monolingual tour escort in English
• Accommodation in 4 stars
• Meals as per itinerary (please inform us at the moment of the booking, in case of any food allergy or
• Entrance tickets to the archaeological site in Pompeii with “Skip the Line” (when included in the itinerary)
• Visits with a local expert guide as per itinerary.
• Entrance tickets to the archaeological sites in Sicily.
• Visit a historic Cellar, wine tasting and light lunch in Marsala.
• Visit the Blue Grotto in Capri (when included in the itinerary)
• Porterage service
• Entrance fees to monuments or museums when not mentioned
• City tax for overnight stays (according to each city council's rules)
• Everything that is not mentioned in the paragraph “The Tour includes”
Hotels Used OR Similar
FLORENCE - RAFFAELLO 4*
VENICE - DELFINO (MESTRE) 4*
ROME - ST.MARTIN 4* OR HOTEL DIANA ROOF GARDEN 4*
SORRENTO - MICHELANGELO / VESUVIO 4*
PALERMO - MERCURE 4*
AGRIGENTO - DELLA VALLE 4*
RAGUSA - POGGIO DEL SOLE 4*
TAORMINA - HOTEL SPLENDID 4*
We inform all clients that rates do not include city tax when applicable. City tax will have to be paid directly from clients at the hotel upon arrival or at the checkout. We remind you that the city tax may change according to the
Rates indicated include Service and the current applicable VAT. All prices are subject to automatic change without prior notice due to VAT increase, local fees or bus congestion charge.
City tax not included: it shall be paid directly at the hotel
Drinks not included in meals (except in Pompeii included)
*In case of bad weather conditions, the boat trip will be replaced with the visit inside the mill “Mulino Ettore e Infersa”
During peak season, visiting the Blue Grotto in Capri may involve long lines
and limited capacity. If access is not possible, or the weather conditions do
not allow it, our guides will suggest alternative attractions to ensure a satisfying and memorable tour (e.g. Faraglioni rocks).