- Seven nights room accommodation on a twin/double bed bases as per the above details.
- Meal on half board bases (breakfast and dinner) during hotel accommodation with soft and hot drink.
- All ground transport including the airport transfer in/out.
- Half day boat trip on lake Tana in Bahirdar
- English speaking professional all along the trip with you.
- Complementary Water during the whole trip.
- Local guide fee in all destinations
- All entrance fee as per the itinerary in villages, parks etc.
- All road taxes
International Flights and Airport Taxes
Visa Fees (if applicable)
Any alcoholic drinks,
Personal gratitude to driver, guide
video/camera shooting fee,
What is not included in the inclusive part
- Domestic flight cost (Addis – Bahirdar// Lalibela- Addis ) AUD 806/Person. The airline gives discounted rate for those who use Ethiopian airlines internationally. In that case price is AUD 598/person.
Addis Ababa - Swiss Inn Nexus hotel 4*/Similar.
Bahirdar - Homeland hotel/Similar.
Gonder - Goha hotel/Similar.
Lalibela - Overnight Mezena lodge
Domestic flight cost (Addis – Bahirdar// Lalibela- Addis ) AUD 806/Person. The airline gives discounted rate for those who use Ethiopian airlines internationally. In that case price is AUD 598/person.
For dinner options, it will be your full authority to select Restaurants and we also recommend you some.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
All GGTS standard terms and conditions apply to this quote, these terms and conditions are available on request
This quote is valid for 48 hours only and after 48 hours a new quotation will be issued on request
All quotes are subject to availability and change due to airfare increases, hotel rate increases, currency exchange fluctuations and any other unforeseen circumstances all without prior notice.
Please check and re-confirm all services on this itinerary with us prior to final booking, failure to do so may result in incorrectly scheduled services for which we will not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever.
Itinerary and journey times are close approximations and are subject to change without prior notice.
Light Aircraft Flights:
Baggage allowance is normally restricted between 15kg to 30 kg (depending on country, aviation supplier and seat class chosen) per passenger, inclusive of hand luggage in soft bags. Excess baggage will be charged at prevailing rates and only carried subject to space availability.
Timings in remote areas such as national parks may vary from day to day. It is very important that your clients ask their tour guide or lodge manager to reconfirm flights 24 hours before departure. This reconfirmation process will give the departure and arrival details for the flight(s) the following day and will save unnecessary waiting time and discomfort. Charter companies reserves the right to change departure times or carrier when so required for operational, weather or safety reasons.
Passenger weights limits apply for light aircraft flights and additional seats may be required if exceeding the weight limit. However, please let us know in advance if this is likely to apply so we can do whatever is possible to minimize the likelihood of this becoming an issue.