Lunch at Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Iquitos before boarding
One night of hotel accommodation (Iquitos city).
All meals on board (arrival day: dinner/cruise days: all meals/ departure day: breakfast and lunch); natural juices, sodas, infusions, water and national alcoholic beverages of the house.
All excursions and equipment (boots for excursions and ponchos).
Pick up and transfer from the airport or hotel in the city of Iquitos to the vessel. Entrance to the Pacaya Samaria National Reserve.
Tips & Gratuities
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Child supplement is available on request
Supplement cost for Second Deck Suite,Master Suite & Zafiro Suite is available on request
Capacity: 40 travelers
Crew: 18 crew members + 2 naturalist guides
Facilities: Dining room > indoor lounge & bar > outdoor bar > outdoor Jacuzzi > observation deck > exercise room > massage room > boutique
Launch boats: 3 aluminum skiffs (two 25-passenger skiffs and one 12-passenger skiff)
Security on board: Radio communication and satellite phone > life jackets > fire extinguishers > smoke detectors > paramedic
* Triple occupancy cabins available only in Suite (low deck) with a sofa bed, for adults or children
"(*) Additional Bed: 1 1/2 size (First Deck Suite and Master Suite). Sofa bed (Zafiro Suite).
16 Suites >> (21 m2 / 226.04sq ft)
California king size bed or two separate beds > Panoramic windows > Mini fridge > Seating area > Air-conditioning > Hot water > Hair dryer > Safe deposit box > Internal communication system > Private balcony (8 suites only – subject to availability)
2 Master Suites >> (23 m2 / 247.57sq ft)
California king size bed or two separate beds > 90-degree-front-facing windows > Mini
fridge > Seating area > Air-conditioning > Hot water > Hair dryer > Safe-deposit box > Internal communication system
1 Zafiro Suite >> (44.60 m2 / 480.07sq ft)
California king size bed or two separate beds > 180-degree-front-facing windows > Mini fridge > Seating area > Air-conditioning > Hot water > Hair dryer > Safe-deposit box > Internal communication system > Jacuzzi > Private balcony
Itineraries are subject to change depending on weather conditions and the season
• Iquitos is hot and humid. Temperatures range between 33°C (90°F) and 21°C (70°F).
• Rainy season (high water): November–May > Dry season (low water): June–October.
• Clothing: Light and loose-fitting garments > blouses > swimsuits > rubber soled shoes for the boat > knit jackets or long-sleeve shirts > windbreakers (gumboots and rain capes are provided by Zafiro).
• We recommend taking vitamin B or B-15 a few days before your arrival in the jungle, as this is the best natural repellent against biting insects.
• There is no Internet, WIFI, or regular telephone signal on the boat.
• Tips for guides and staff are not included and are expected.
• We recommend bringing protective insect repellent > sunscreen > hat > sunglasses > binoculars > camera and spare batteries.
*5D/4N Program includes one night of hotel accommodation (Iquitos city).