- Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast at the below indicated room types (see hotel category list below) (check in and check out around noontime)
- 3Days/2Nights cruise on boat in Bai Tu Long Bay (private boat).
2Days/1Night cruise on boat in Can Tho (private boat).
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles (types of vehicles depending on the number of pax):
o1-2pax: minivan of 7 seats
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides
- All entrance fees as program
- Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
- Government tax and service charge
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Visas to visiting country(ies)
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges & compulsory meals (if any)
- All not mentioned above
Surcharge for domestic airfares will be applicable at the time of booking
Destination Hotel Room Type
Ha Noi Apricot Hanoi Hotel Sketch Room
Ha Long Indochina Junk Private boat
Hue Vedana Lagoon Resort & Spa Lagoon View Deluxe
Hoi An Boutique Hoi An Resort Superior
Ho Chi Minh City Villa Song Sai Gon Sanctuary River Room
Tien Giang Mekong Riverside Boutique Resort & Spa Garden view Room
Ho Chi Minh City Le Cochinchine – Mekong River Cruises Private boat
Phu Quoc La Veranda Resort Phu Quoc Deluxe Garden
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The above tour prices are based on our current transportation rates. Increasing petrol rates might affect our transportation and boat fees, in which case we reserve the right to revise our current rates. If any increase should arise we will of course keep you well informed.
2. Availability: Please note that if a certain hotel is not available at the time of booking, then we will gladly make alternative suggestions in the same category. We will advise you accordingly with the surcharge if any. As a result, we would highly appreciate it if you could advise us to block rooms soonest possible to guarantee the rooms and rates in period of high and peak season
3. All the above points of interest are open for visit based on current updates. In case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest.
4. Above itinerary is based on the current flight schedule. In case of flight changes, the itinerary will be changed accordingly.
5. No early check in or late checkout is included except those indicated in the program. Generally, the check in time is 14.00pm and check out time is 12.00pm.
6. Visas into visiting country(ies) is/are required except for countries who have signed the visa exemption contracts. Please contact us for visa information details.
Remarks: Passport must be valid 6 months ahead since the time of departing the visited country
7. Compulsory dinners on Dec 24th (Christmas), Dec 31st (New Year) or Vietnamese Lunar New Year (if any) will be advised at time of booking.