• Round trip transfers Hanoi - Ha Long-Hanoi by shuttle bus
• Shared twin/double cabin on shared junk
• Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program
- 2 days/1 night: 1 lunch, 1 dinner & 1 brunch
• All entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
• Government tax and service charge
• Visa to Vietnam
• Accommodation in Hanoi
• Kayak, spa service
• Personal expenses
• Others not mentioned
SURCHARGE FOR PEAK SEASON PER PERSON WILL BE APPLICABLE FOR CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR
City Hotel Room
Ha Long Bhaya Cruise Deluxe Cabin
1. The tour prices are based on our current transportation rates. Increasing petrol rates might affect our transportation and boat fees, in which case we reserve the right to revise our current rates. If any increase should arise we will of course keep you well informed.
2. Availability: Please note that if a certain hotel is not available at the time of booking, then we will gladly make alternative suggestions in the same category. We will advise you accordingly with the surcharge if any. As a result, we would highly appreciate it if you could advise us to block rooms soonest possible to guarantee the rooms and rates in period of high and peak season.
3. All the above points of interest are open for visit based on current updates. In case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest.
4. Above itinerary is based on the current flight schedule. In case of flight changes, the itinerary will be changed accordingly.
5. No early check in or late checkout is included except those indicated in the program. Generally, the check in time is 14.00pm and check out time is 12.00pm.
6. Visa into Vietnam is required except for countries who have signed the visa exemption contracts. Please contact us for visa information details.
7. Compulsory dinners on Dec 24th (Christmas), Dec 31st (New Year) or Vietnamese Lunar New Year will be advised at time of booking.