- Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast at the below indicated room types (see hotel category list below) (check in and check out around noontime)
- 2 Days/1 Night cruise on boat in Ha Long Bay (shared cabin on shared boat).
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles (types of vehicles depending on the number of pax):
-1-2pax: minivan of 7 seats
-3-6pax: van of 16 seats
-7-10pax: bus of 25 seats
- Shuttle bus round trip transfer: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides
- Boat trip as program
- All entrance fees as program
- Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program
- 02 nights: on train, A/C joined 4-berth cabin, per pax per cabin, soft sleepers
Train tickets: Hanoi – Hue & Danang - Saigon (share 4-berth cabin, soft sleepers)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
- Government tax and service charge
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Visa to Vietnam
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The above tour prices are based on our current transportation rates. Increasing petrol rates might affect our transportation and boat fees, in which case we reserve the right to revise our current rates. If any increase should arise we will of course keep you well informed.
2. Availability: Please note that if a certain hotel is not available at the time of booking, then we will gladly make alternative suggestions in the same category. We will advise you accordingly with the surcharge if any. As a result, we would highly appreciate it if you could advise us to block rooms soonest possible to guarantee the rooms and rates in period of high and peak season
3. All the above points of interest are open for visit based on current updates. In case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest.
4. Above itinerary is based on the current flight schedule. In case of flight changes, the itinerary will be changed accordingly.
5. No early check in or late checkout is included except those indicated in the program. Generally, the check in time is 14.00pm and check out time is 12.00pm.
6. Visa into Vietnam is required except for countries who have signed the visa exemption contracts. Please contact us for visa information details.
Remarks: Passport must be valid 6 months ahead since the time of departing the visited country
7. Compulsory dinners on Dec 24th (Christmas), Dec 31st (New Year) or Vietnamese Lunar New Year will be advised at time of booking.
City Hotel Room Type
Hanoi La Dolce Vita Hotel ROH
Ha Long Garden Bay Deluxe
Hue Cherish Hotel City View Deluxe
Hoi An Hoi An Rose Garden Superior Double/twin with Balcony
Ho Chi Minh City Le Duy hotel Deluxe