- Meet and greet services
- Transfers as specified on Private basis
- All transport and game drives on safari sector will be in a 4x4 vehicle with pop-up roof (maximum 7 passengers) with an English/Bi-lingual (French, German, Italian) speaking driver-guide on Private basis
- Guaranteed window seat
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- Filtered water will be provided in our safari vehicles. Travellers must bring their own reusable water bottle that can be refilled in the vehicle during the safari
- Visas and international flights
- Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities
- Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage, and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry, and any items of a personal nature
- Balloon Safari
Christmas and easter supplements will be added if applicable.
Passengers should bring only soft sided bags
Due to limited luggage space in vehicles, suitcases are unsuitable for road safaris. We recommend luggage packed in inexpensive barrel/sausage bags or soft sided bags not exceeding 15kgs and 65x46 cm.
Excess luggage can be handed over to the representative at time of briefing for storage in Nairobi. Additional costs per booking will apply to handle excess luggage until your return to Nairobi from the safari. This service can be pre-booked alternatively clients can pay for this directly on the ground.