This page has login restricted information, kindly Sign In to view details. In case you have not signed up yet kindly click here to Sign Up
Experience two of Britain's finest Royal residences on this fantastic full-day tour to Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle (entrances included). *Lunch is not included
Celebrate the Platinum Jubilee in 2022 by experiencing two of Britain’s finest Royal residences on this fantastic full-day tour to Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle. Get a rare glimpse inside the Queen of England’s official residence at Buckingham Palace before heading to the largest, continuously occupied castle in Europe and ancestral home of the monarchy at Windsor. See the special exhibition at Buckingham Palace and Her Majesty’s original Coronation Robe at Windsor Castle.
- Entry and 2.5 hour visit of The State Rooms at Buckingham Palace with multi-media guide – see the Queen Stunning Collection of artwork, iconic sections of the Palace, the special exhibition & gardens.
• Entry and guided tour of Windsor Castle including the State Apartments, St George’s Chapel and the Long Mile.
• Professional Blue Badge Tour Guide.
• Personal audio headset – never miss a word of live commentary.
• Luxury Coach with reclining seats.
• Complimentary WI-FI aboard the coach.
- International / Domestic Airfare
- Optional activities
- Other meals, drinks, tips and other personal expenses or services not specified on the program
- Personal equipment
- Travel insurance
- Voluntary tips for guides or drivers
- Travel and medical insurance
- Any items not mentioned as included
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop Off
- Lunch not included
Days of operation: 14 JULY 2023 – 23 SEPTEMBER 2023 ONLY – closed rest of the season. Every Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday only.
Tour starts at 09.15 hrs outside Buckingham Palace (The Queens Gallery Entrance) and finishes at Victoria Train Station at approx. 19.00 hours