- Meet and greet services
- Airport Transfers in safari bus on Private basis
- All transport and game drives on safari sector will be in a 4x4 vehicle with pop-up roof (maximum 7 passengers) with an English/Bi-lingual (French, German, Italian or Spanish – must be requested at time of requesting booking) speaking driver-guide on Private basis
- Guaranteed window seat
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- Filtered water will be provided in our safari vehicles. Travellers must bring their own reusable water bottle that can be refilled in the vehicle during the safari
- Visas and international flights
- Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities
- Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Balloon Safari
Christmas Supplement & Easter Supplement will be added to the tour cost if applicable.
Child supplement is available on request
We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
Passengers should bring only soft sided bags
Due to limited luggage space in vehicles, suitcases are unsuitable for scheduled road safaris. We recommend luggage packed in inexpensive barrel/sausage bags or soft sided bags not exceeding 15kgs and 65x46 cm.
Excess luggage can be handed over to the representative at time of briefing. It will be handed over to you on your return from safari. Additional costs may apply to pick up drop off luggage at specific points