- Meet and greet services
- Airport Transfers in safari bus on Private basis
- All transport and game drives on safari sector will be in a 4x4 vehicle with pop-up roof (maximum 7 passengers) with an English/Bi-lingual (French, German, Italian or Spanish – must be requested at time of requesting booking) speaking driver-guide on Private basis
- Guaranteed window seat
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- Mineral water during game drives
- Visas and international flights
- Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities
- Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Balloon Safari
Pick up Point City Centre or Nairobi Airport 0730h
Drop off Point City Centre or Nairobi Airport 1200h
Safari Briefing: Day 01 at 0700hrs approx.
Departs on Day 01: 0730hrs approx.
Returns on Day 04: 1200hrs approx. (flights to be booked 1530hrs onwards)
Suggested Optional Nairobi Excursions on return to Nairobi ex- Safari - Supplement cost is available on request
Lunch or Dinner at Carnivore
Out of Africa Excursion
Shopping trip to Utamaduni and Kazuri Bead Factory
Use of Pollmans Club Lounge
Child supplement is available on request
Children under 7 not permitted.
Christmas Supplement & Easter Supplement will be added to tour cost if applicable
Due to road and traffic conditions, in order to maintain the scheduled departure timings, it is recommended that clients arrive a day prior to the programme and book a pre-night. All clients must be at the pickup point in time for briefing. The safari will continue without clients that have not arrived by the departure time and additional costs incurred to arrange for the clients to meet up with the safari group, will need to be borne directly by client on the ground.
- For clients booking a pre-night in Nairobi, NO additional arrival transfer will be charged
- Clients requiring a separate evening or later departure transfer once the safari returns will be charged transfer (shared basis)
- On return from safari, drop off at Airport or city centre hotel is included
- We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- Specific language speaking guides must be requested at time of requesting booking and are subject to availability at time of confirmation.
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags
Due to limited luggage space in vehicles, suitcases are unsuitable for road safaris. We recommend luggage packed in inexpensive barrel/sausage bags or soft sided bags not exceeding 15kgs and 65x46 cm.
Excess luggage can be handed over to the representative at time of briefing. It will be handed over to you on your return from safari. Additional costs may apply to pick up drop off luggage at specific points.