- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport
- Airport transfers on private basis
- All transport and game drives on safari sector will be in a 4x4 Land cruiser with pop-up roof
- English Speaking safari guide
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All Park fees and government taxes
- Filtered water will be provided in safari vehicles and clients will be provided with a reusable water bottle
- Visas and international flights/regional flights
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips and porterage
- Personal travel, baggage, and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry, and any items of a personal nature
- Balloon Safari (quoted separately)
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the itinerary
Added Value Lake Elementaita Serena Camp Bird walk - With over 450 bird species on the Soysambu conservancy, enjoy a bird walk led by an experienced resident naturalist.
Christmas Supplement & Easter Supplement will be added to the tour cost if applicable.
Suggested Optional Nairobi Excursions on return to Nairobi ex- Safari
Lunch or Dinner at Carnivore
Out of Africa Excursion
Shopping trip to Utamaduni and Kazuri Bead Factory
Use of Pollmans Club Lounge
- For clients booking a pre-night in Nairobi, No additional arrival transfer will be charged
- Clients requiring a separate evening or later departure transfer once the safari returns will be charged transfer (shared basis) cost as per transfer document
- On return from safari, drop off at Airport or city centre hotel is included
- Passengers should bring soft sided bags on safaris.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
- Due to limited luggage space in vehicles and internal aircrafts, hard suitcases are unsuitable for road-based safaris. We recommend soft sided suitcases and bags
Due to limited luggage space in vehicles, suitcases are unsuitable for scheduled road safaris. We recommend luggage packed in inexpensive barrel/sausage bags or soft sided bags not exceeding 15kgs and 65x46 cm.
Excess luggage can be handed over to the representative at time of briefing for storage in Nairobi. Additional costs of USD 45.00 NETT per booking will apply to handle excess luggage until your return to Nairobi from the safari. This service can be pre-booked alternatively clients can pay for this directly on the ground.