This page has login restricted information, kindly Sign In to view details. In case you have not signed up yet kindly click here to Sign Up
Day 1 Siem Reap Arrival (-/-/-)
Day 2 Siem Reap at Leisure full day (B/-/-)
Day 3 Siem Reap at Leisure full day (B/-/-)
Day 4 Siem Reap Departure (B/-/-)
Welcome to Siem Reap, where to celebrate both ancient cultures and modern creativity with an emerging arts scene! You are greeted by our guide and driver at the airport for your transfer to the hotel
Free for Optional Tours
Free for Optional Tours
The day is free at your leisure until transfer to Siem Reap International Airport for your departure flight. We wish you a pleasant flight!
Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast at the below indicated room types (see hotel category list below) (check-in and check-out around noontime)
- All transfers and transportation with Air-Con vehicles (types of vehicles depend on the number of pax):
o1-2pax: car of 4 seats
o3-6pax: van of 10 seats
o7-12pax: bus of 25 seats
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides
- All entrance fees - as per program
- Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus - on days of transfer and sightseeing only
- Government tax and service charge
Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
- Early check-in or late check-out
- Visa - as per country requirements
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Mineral water beyond that which is supplied
- Personal Insurance
- Optional excursions and activities
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages, etc.)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- All not mentioned above
Anjali By Syphon Hotel
The above tour prices are based on our current transportation rates. Increasing petrol rates might affect our transportation and boat fees, in which case we reserve the right to revise our current rates. If any increase should arise we will of course keep you well informed.
- Availability: Please note that if a certain hotel is not available at the time of booking, then we will gladly make alternative suggestions in the same category. We will advise you accordingly with the surcharge if any. As a result, we would highly appreciate it if you could advise us to block rooms soonest possible to guarantee the rooms and rates in period of high and peak season
- All the above points of interest are open for visit based on current updates. In case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest.
- Above itinerary is based on the current flight schedule. In case of flight changes, the itinerary will be changed accordingly.
- No early check in or late checkout is included except those indicated in the program. Generally, the check in time is 14.00pm and check out time is 12.00pm.
- Visas into Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia are required except for countries who have signed the visa exemption contracts. Please contact us for visa information details.
Remarks: Passport must be valid 6 months ahead since the time of departing the visited country
7. Compulsory dinners on Dec 24th (Christmas), Dec 31st (New Year) and applicable public holiday event within your host country will be advised at time of booking