- Meet and greet services
- Airport Transfers is on Private basis
- Transport and game drives will be in shared safari vehicle with pop-up roof
- English Speaking driver-guide as specified
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- Mineral water on game drives
- Internal schedule flights as specified on the itinerary
- International Flights & Regional Flights
- Airport tax on flights not booked and ticketed by us
- Travel/medical/baggage insurance
- Driver/guide gratuities
- Drinks/laundry (unless specified)
- Dining room tips
- Telephone bills
- Any other items of a personal nature
Ole Sereni Hotel (Nairobi) on BB basis
Keekorok Game Lodge (Masai Mara) on FB basis
Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safari.
All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in or may be left behind at the pilot’s discretion.
Travellers’ cheques generally are not accepted in East Africa. US bank notes cannot be older than 2004 and must have the most current security markings (large portrait of the presidents).
Passengers arriving to Kenya and Tanzania may be required to provide proof of vaccination against yellow fever.