- 11 x nights of high-end hostel accommodation (dorm share as standard)
- 11 x lift passes to 10 different mountains
- 12 x continental breakfasts
- 3 x awesome dinners
- Expert tour manager
- All transport & mountain transfers
- Rope tow gloves and nut-crackers
- International / Domestic Airfare
- Optional activities
- Other meals, drinks, tips and other personal expenses or services not specified on the program
- Personal equipment
- Travel insurance
- Voluntary tips for guides or drivers
- Travel and medical insurance
- Any items not mentioned as included
Departure Ex Queenstown
Optional Tours / Excursions Available on Request
The canyon swing is a bit different to a bungy jump, as you’re secured in a full body harness which lets you to depart from the 109 metre high platform in any position imaginable, plummeting into the spectacular Shotover River Canyon. There are over 70 different jump styles to choose from, some more scary than others, and the experienced canyon swing staff are masters at pushing your personal boundaries, however brave or timid you might be.
Upon leaving the platform, you’ll experience 60 metres of pure adrenalin inducing free-fall before the lines take up the tension and swing you into a smooth 200 metre arc at a whopping 150 kph! This is a definite #nzmustdo.
- Included: Transport
- You will need: Nothing but your nerves!
- Clothing: Closed shoes. Jacket, hat and gloves are a good idea in winter.
- Weight limit: Maximum weight of 160kg
- Weather: The Canyon Swing operates in most weather conditions but if it's cancelled due to weather we will of course refund you fully.
Heli Skiing – 4 Runs
Heli skiing is one of the most awesome ways to experience Queenstown, the Adventure Capital of the World. On this 4 run heli-ski package an expert heli-ski guide will help you choose from 16 mountain ranges and over 700 runs in New Zealand’s Southern Alps for the ultimate untouched snow experience.
This heliski experience is suitable for intermediate to advanced skiers or boarders and includes your expert snow guide, transport in the helicopter, all safety equipment, lunch, DOC fees and transfers.
Just bring your equipment, sunscreen, a camera and water.
Dart River Funyaks
Funyaks are inflatable kayaks and an amazing way to explore the Dart River. Your experience starts with an exhilarating jet boat ride up the Dart River into the world-renowned Mt Aspiring National Park. Then travel back downriver in your unique Funyak exploring pristine waters as they trickle from the Southern Alps to Lake Wakatipu, along with hidden streams, rock pools and dramatic chasms. Enjoy a gourmet buffet lunch before heading via 4 wheel drive coach to a number of Middle Earth locations featured in ‘The Lord of the Rings’ and ‘The Hobbit