- Meet and greet services (airside at Nairobi’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport)
- Transfers and excursions as specified
- Transport for safari sector in 4x4 vehicles on a shared basis
- Services of experienced English-speaking driver-guides
- Game drives and activities as specified in the itinerary
- All accommodation and meals as specified
- All park fees and government taxes – Park & Conservancy Fees shown separately
- Flying Doctors Emergency Evacuation Cover (East Africa)
- Internal flights as specified in the itinerary inclusive of all airport taxes
- International and regional flights
- Airport taxes except on tickets we issue
- Passport and visa fees
- COVID-19 testing and certification fees if required
- Driver-guide gratuities
- Dining rooms tips and porterage
- Hot air balloon safaris
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Drinks (except where specified)
- Laundry (except where specified)
- Telephone bills and any items of a personal nature
Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safari.
All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15 kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in or may be left behind at the pilot’s discretion.
Travellers’ cheques are generally not accepted.