- Meet and greet services
- Transfers as shown
- Exclusive 4x4 vehicle with photo roof (maximum 6 clients per vehicle)
- Services of a bilingual English-speaking driver-guide
- Guaranteed window seat
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- Filtered water will be provided in our safari vehicles.
- Travellers must bring their own reusable water bottle that can be refilled in the vehicle during the safari.
- International and regional flights
- Airport taxes except on tickets we issue
- Passport and visa fees
- COVID-19 testing and certification fees if required
- Emergency medical evacuation cover
- Hot air balloon safaris
- Driver-guide gratuities
- Dining rooms tips and porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Drinks (except where specified)
- Telephone bills and any items of a personal nature
We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
Passengers arriving to Kenya and Tanzania may be required to provide proof of vaccination against yellow fever.
Transfers may be in a two-wheel drive 7 passenger minibuses or 24 passenger coaches.
Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safari.
All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in or may be left behind at the pilot’s discretion.
Travellers’ cheques are generally not accepted.
Due to limited luggage space in vehicles, suitcases are unsuitable for scheduled road safaris. We recommend luggage packed in inexpensive barrel/sausage bags or soft sided bags not exceeding 15kgs and 65x46 cm.
Excess luggage can be handed over to the representative at time of briefing for storage in Arusha. Additional costs per booking will apply to handle excess luggage until your return to Arusha from the safari. This service can be pre-booked alternatively clients can pay for this directly on the ground.