- Meet and greet services
- Airport Transfers in safari bus on Private basis
- All transport and game drives on safari sector will be in a 4x4 vehicle with pop-up roof (maximum 7 passengers) with an English/Bi-lingual (French, German, Italian or Spanish – must be requested at time of booking) speaking driver-guide on Private basis
- Guaranteed window seat
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- Mineral water on game drives
- Visas and international flights
- Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities
- Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Balloon Safari
Safari Briefing: Day 02 at 0700hrs approx.
Departs on Day 02 0730hrs approx.
Returns on Day 08 1730hrs approx. (onward flights to be booked 1930hrs onward)
Pick up Point City Centre or Nairobi Airport
Drop off Point Mombasa Hotel / Airport 1730h
4x4 Vehicle Max 7 Pax (ADT/CHD/INF) Per Vehicle
Christmas Supplement & Easter Supplement will be added to the tour cost if applicable
Supplementary Costs for drop off at Watamu or Malindi Hotels are applicable and strictly available on request.
Child supplement is available on request
Children under 5 not permitted
We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
Passengers should bring only soft sided bags
Due to limited luggage space in vehicles, we recommend luggage packed in inexpensive barrel/sausage bags or soft sided bags not exceeding 15kgs and 65x46 cm.
Should clients have excess luggage that needs to be transported to Mombasa, we will only assist clients to get in touch with a courier company. Due to security reasons we are unable to take responsibility to courier the excess luggage on behalf of clients. Costs incurred to transport the luggage to Mombasa must be paid directly on the ground to the courier company who will be able to give costs only once they look at the dimensions and weight of the luggage. For this reason, clients need to travel with limited luggage on this safari.