- - Eight nights room accommodation on a twin bed bases
- Two nights camping at the volcano and Danakil with all camping gears
- All entrance fee as per the itinerary
- English speaking guide all along the trip
- Local English-speaking guide which is a must
- Meal as specified in the itinerary
- During camping meal on full board based at the Danakil with hot and soft drinks
- Professional cook during camping and all cook materials
- Minibus/ Coaster bus depending on the group size in the North, 4WD land cruiser for the Danakil, Volcano and Omo valley part
- Free farewell dinner in the best Ethiopian traditional restaurant at the end of the trip day.
- Support can for the cook, police, camping gears in the Danakil
- Afar elders and all fees in the Danakil
- All road taxes
- Lunch outside of Addis during hotel accommodation
- Any alcoholic drinks
- Domestic flight cost given separate price.
- Any gratitude to guides, driver, porters
- Any personal expenses like telephone call, laundry. Etc
- What is not included in above.
- Domestic flight cost: The sector Addis- Semera- Addis- // Arbaminch- Addis is AUD 577/person for those who use Ethiopian airlines internationally. Otherwise, it will be AUD 884/person. price might increase unless ticketed.
Addis Ababa - Swiss Inn Nexus hotel 4*/Similar.
Ert’ale - Camping in Ert’ale
Hamed Ella - Camping in Hamad Ale village
Semera - Kurifetu Hotel Semera
Awassa - Haile Resort Awassa
Arbaminch - Haile Resort Arbaminch
Jinka - Eco omo Resort
Turmi - Buska or Similar lodge
Konso - Kanta/ Korebta Konso Lodge
Domestic flight cost: The sector Addis- Semera- Addis- // Arbaminch- Addis is AUD 577/person for those who use Ethiopian airlines internationally. Otherwise, it will be AUD 884/person. price might increase unless ticketed.
- Child supplement on request
- All quotes are subject to availability and change due to airfare increases, hotel rate increases, currency exchange fluctuations and any other unforeseen circumstances all without prior notice.
- Itinerary and journey times are close approximations and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Light Aircraft Flights:
- Baggage allowance is normally restricted between 15kg to 30 kg (depending on country, aviation supplier and seat class chosen) per passenger, inclusive of hand luggage in soft bags. Excess baggage will be charged at prevailing rates and only carried subject to space availability.
- Timings in remote areas such as national parks may vary from day to day. It is very important that your clients ask their tour guide or lodge manager to reconfirm flights 24 hours before departure. This reconfirmation process will give the departure and arrival details for the flight(s) the following day and will save unnecessary waiting time and discomfort. Charter companies reserves the right to change departure times or carrier when so required for operational, weather or safety reasons.
- Passenger weights limits apply for light aircraft flights and additional seats may be required if exceeding the weight limit. However, please let us know in advance if this is likely to apply so we can do whatever is possible to minimize the likelihood of this becoming an issue.