- Nine nights Room accommodations on a twin bed basis as specified above.
- Meal on half board bases (Breakfast and dinner) with hot or cold drinks. Breakfast in most hotels will be buffet.
- 4WD vehicle V8 2014 above model with Ac including fuel for the Omo valley and coaster bus for the transfers in Addis.
- All entrance fee as per the program.
- One guide from Addis all along the trip
- Complementary 1.0 L water every day during the trip
- Boat excursion on Lake Chamo in Arbaminch.
- English speaking local guides in all destinations.
- All elders and village fee
International Flights and Airport Taxes
Visa Fees (if applicable)
Medical & Travel Insurance
Incidental tips to hotel/lodge staff
Gratuity to tour driver/guide
Any entrance fees and guided excursions not included in the above itinerary
Early Check In & Late Check Out
Internal & Domestic Flights (priced separately)
- Payment or offering for photographing and Video Shooting
- Other expense of personal nature like telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Domestic flight cost (Arbaminch to Addis) is AUD 216 per person for those who use ET internationally.
Otherwise, it will be AUD 304 per person. (Subject to change).
Optionals on request at additional cost.
Hotels/ Lodges- 4 star
Addis Ababa - Nexus hotel 4*/ Similar
Hawassa - Haile resort Hawassa /Similar
Arba Minch - Haile Resort Arbaminch/Similar.
Turmi - Buska/Paradise lodge Turmi.
Jinka - Eco Omo safari lodge/ Similar.
Konso - New Kanta Lodge / Konso Korebta Lodge.
Arbaminch - Haile Resort Arbaminch.
- All quotes are subject to availability and change due to airfare increases, hotel rate increases, currency exchange fluctuations and any other unforeseen circumstances all without prior notice.
- Itinerary and journey times are close approximations and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Light Aircraft Flights:
- Baggage allowance is normally restricted between 15kg to 30 kg (depending on country, aviation supplier and seat class chosen) per passenger, inclusive of hand luggage in soft bags. Excess baggage will be charged at prevailing rates and only carried subject to space availability.
- Timings in remote areas such as national parks may vary from day to day. It is very important that your clients ask their tour guide or lodge manager to reconfirm flights 24 hours before departure. This reconfirmation process will give the departure and arrival details for the flight(s) the following day and will save unnecessary waiting time and discomfort. Charter companies reserves the right to change departure times or carrier when so required for operational, weather or safety reasons.
- Passenger weights limits apply for light aircraft flights and additional seats may be required if exceeding the weight limit. However, please let us know in advance if this is likely to apply so we can do whatever is possible to minimize the likelihood of this becoming an issue.