- Return flight Copenhagen – Kangerlussuaq with Air Greenland
- 4 nights at Old Camp (Monday – Friday)/ Polar Lodge (Thursday – Monday) with shared bath/toilet
- Food and beverages onboard the Air Greenland flight Copenhagen – Kangerlussuaq.
- Welcome meeting with local English-speaking guide.
- Towels and bed linen.
- All flight/transportation taxes and fees known at the time of publishing.
- 20 kg of checked baggage and 8 kg of cabin baggage.
- Lunch and dinner
- Travel Insurance
- Excursions (we recommend you pre-book the Excursion Package)
- Get close to the unspoiled Arctic wilderness
- Walk ON the Inland Ice Cap
- Go dog sledding into the Greenlandic tundra
- Marvel at the Northern Lights
- Don’t miss a trip to the impressive Russell Glacier
Optional tours available on request.
Triple rate on request.
Four-hour dog sledding
In the excursion package, we have included a two-hour trip. It is possible for you to extend this to a four-hour trip upon arrival. This is subject to weather, wind, and availability, but neither is expected to be a problem.