- Airport Transfers (pick-ups & drop-offs) by private transportation
- Twin/DBL Sharing room 3 Nights’ Accommodations in Kathmandu
- Twin/DBL Sharing room 2 Nights’ Accommodations in Pokhara
- Daily Breakfast at hotels in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Best available lodges/guesthouses/tea house accommodation throughout the riding trip on the double supplement (as mentioned above)
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) throughout the trip in the Mountain
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Heritage Fees
- Royal En-field Bike (Classic orHimalayan), Basic tools & Spares
- An Experienced Certified Rider/guide
- Back-up Vehicle to carry the luggage, motorbike spares, parts, and a mechanic
- Medical Supplies (First Aid Kit)
- ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Permit)
- Upper Mustang Special Permit for 10 Days (885 AUD approx per Person).
- Farewell dinner
- All the road taxes, and applicable government taxes
- International airfares
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Travel Insurance, Medical insurance
- Personal Expenses (Alcoholic beverages, drinks, laundry, phone bills, etc.)
- Fuel for bike
- Personal Riding Gears and Any cost occurred by Bike and equipment damage
- Tips and Gratitude
- Expenses that are caused by unforeseen circumstances such as weather fluctuation, flight delays, natural disasters, political issues, personal illness, etc.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the includes section
This tour requires intermediate to advanced levels of rider experience.
Guaranteed departure any date based on a minimum of two persons.
Region: Nepal Himalayas.
Ride Start Point Kathmandu.
Ride End Point Kathmandu.
Duration: 10Nights / 11 Days
Best season: March, April, May—Sep, Oct, and Nov.
Highest elevation: 4460 meters.
Rivers: Trishuli, Kali, Marshyangdi, Seti, Kali Ghandaki, Rapti, Narayani, etc
Mountains: Fish Tail, Annapurna Ranges, Nilgiri, Tukuche, Dhaulagiri etc.
We have added an extra day in Lo-Manthang and Kathmandu. Lo-Manthang has many significant sites to see and it will be fruitful to spend an extra day once you are already here. Though we have included full-day sightseeing in Kathmandu, you can opt. to spend that spare day in Pokhara instead of Kathmandu. Kathmandu is a cultural hotspot while Pokhara is known for its natural beauty.